The Speaker in Dreams (OOC)

Kafkonia

First Post
It certainly seems reasonable that Noraa would have fallen in with a band of adventurers while trying to turn over a new leaf.

Nero Kingsley

First Post
[sblock=Fenris' eyes only!]
How would you feel about incorporating Rogun into the plot, keeping in mind that I would control him in the event of any IC interaction and running full risk of harm befalling him? Also, assuming he is an influential blacksmith and merchant in Brindinford.
[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Nero's eyes Only
[sblock] Hey what are plot hooks for after all! Not a problem. I can change his background so that he grew up in Greyhawk, but after Broderick left, Rogun moved to Brindinford to set up a smaller shop and grew to prominence in the area. But feel free to incorporate him as you need.[/sblock]

Talviarianna

First Post
[An important note I left out - assume that everyone in the party knows eachother and have been together for an adventure prior to this one. The party just so happens to be passing through the town of Brindinford as the annual fair is going on and stops to check out the festivities, rest, stock up on supplies, etc. (or perhaps your character has his/her own reason for coming to Brindinford!).]

Works for me :)

Talviarianna

First Post
I have what I hope isn't a stupid question.

Will we be getting our 4th level stat increase at some point? If not I'd like to change my char's stat line (if she's picked for the adventure). Also before the game begins I'd like to send a list with what equipment is where. If we are in town to celebrate, she would leave most of her gear in her room and only take it out if she needed it.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I've posted a quick backgroud for Rowan; not incredibly detailed but it should suffice.

How are you working the purchace of magic items? Is there a limit on price/quantity?

Nero Kingsley

First Post
Talvarianna - Probably not.

Nope, there's no limits on buying magic items. If you have the gold to afford it, it's yours.

Good question, I hadn't really thought of that. Take the standard all 0-level spells and three 1st, plus an extra 3 more 1st, 4 2nd, and 2 3rd. You can purchase any spells you want after that with your starting gold.

Rayex

First Post
Yet another change; she was more a Sorcerer than a Wizard when it came down to her personality and such, so here she is, the first draft of Fionna, the laughing Sorcerer.
[sblock]
Fionna Boomknockle

Female Halfling Sorcerer 5

Alignment: Neutral
Speed: 20 ft.
Space: 5 ft.
Reach: 5 ft.

Str: 08 (-1) 2points - 2racial
Dex: 14 (+2) 4points + 2racial
Con: 12 (+1) 4points
Int: 14 (+2) 6points
Wis: 10 (+0) 2points
Cha: 18 (+4) 10points + 2enchantment

HP: 17 (5d4 + 5Con + 3familiar)

AC: 14 (10 + 2dex + 1size + 1armor) / 14 / 12

Saves:
Fortitude: +4 (1base + 1con + 1racial + 1resistance)
Reflex: +5 (1base + 2dex + 1racial + 1resistance)
Will: +8 (4base + 0wis + 1racial + 2iron will + 1resistance)

Init: +6 (2dex + 4improved initiative)

Base attack bonus: +2

Attacks:
+1 size
Dagger: +3 (2base - 1str + 1MW + 1size), 1d3-1 damage, Threat 19-20/x2

Spells:
Spells per day: 6/7/5
DC: 10 + spell level + 4cha
Spells Known:
0: Mage Hand, Message, Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1: Disguise Self, Ventroloquism, Magic Missile, Enlarge Person
2: Invisibility, Mirror Image

Skills:
Skill points: 32
Max Rank: 8
Bluff: 12 (8ranks + 4cha)
Concentration: 9 (8ranks + 1con)
Knowledge (Arcana): 10 (8ranks + 2int)
Spellcraft: 10 (8ranks + 2int)

Feats:
Level 1 - Improved Initiative
Level 3 - Iron Will

Languages:
Common
Halfling
Goblin
Orc

Equipment:
MW Dagger - 302gp
Wand of Magic Missile (3) - 2250gp
Cloak of Charisma +2 - 4000gp
Cloak of Resistance +1 - 1000gp
Bracers of Armor +1 - 1000gp
Familiar - 100gp
250 gp in gems and assorted jewlrey
98gp in gold, silver and copper pieces.

Proficiencies:
Simple Weapons

Familiar:
Sifir, the Toad.

Fionna lives in the Halfling encampment on the river, north of Brindinford. She spend her days strolling the streets, performing on corners every now and then. She's a joyfull young lass, selftaught in the arts of the arcane, and enjoys a good trick and a laugh as much as the next one.[/sblock]

Nero Kingsley

First Post
I had to make some tough choices and would have allowed everyone to come along if it didn't require gutting the stats for every encounter (or gutting your character's stats) or run two parties if we had enough people. But here are the results...

Ivellios Galanodel - Elf Cleric/Bard (nonamazing)
Noraa Falcon - Human Fighter/Rogue (Kafkonia)
Broderick Bvarizak - Dwarf Fighter (Fenris)
Fionna Boomknockle - Halfling Sorcerer (Rayex)

Sorry Talvarianna and gothica. You guys both had great characters, but I only have room for four on this one. Sorry! :(

Remove ads