The Speaker in Dreams (OOC)

nonamazing

Explorer
Kafkonia said:
I was thinking that, since our characters are already an established group of adventurers, we should work together on a bit of shared backstory...

That sounds like a good idea. I can see Ivellios lending his assistance and moral guidance to Noraa, but at the same time also being somewhat distant to her--after all, as a strong believer in individualism Ivellios would be afriad of having too heavy an influence on Noraa; he wants her to become good by her own choices.

Here's a idea I had: After Ivellios meets Noraa and she decides to change her ways, he suggests she starts by finding those that she has wronged (i.e. people she'd stolen from) and make amends to them. Well, it turns out that Broderick was one of her earliest victims. When Noraa goes to ask his forgiveness, Broderick demands that she pay off her debt to him by travelling as his companion and lending aid whenever he requires it. Somewhere along the way, the three become good friends.

If I have any further backstory ideas, I'll be sure to post them.

Rayex

First Post
Yes, good idea.

She probably met them while out traveling, and befriended them. She's most likely the newest member of the party, but is quick to befriend and trust those who show themselves trustworthy. She has a really good tone with Broderick, enjoying the typical dwarven manerism etc.

Nero Kingsley

First Post
Grrr, you guys are ALL going on the Standing Stone (except for Fenris) :mad: !

Not too worry - I think we're going to skip that one and jump to level 10 for the next adventure. We'll see when we get there.

Nero Kingsley

First Post
It's really not that big of a deal to me if you guys really want to go on Standing Stone, but I have plenty of material for you guys to cover. Skipping the adventure more than half the party has been on won't really put a dint in the campaign.

Rayex

First Post
Nero hasn't been online for 6 days! Hopefully he'll come back, cause I liked this game so far, early as it still might be! Hope somthing hasn't happened to him!

Kafkonia

First Post
Rayex said:
Nero hasn't been online for 6 days! Hopefully he'll come back, cause I liked this game so far, early as it still might be! Hope somthing hasn't happened to him!

Me too! Even if I'm wishing I'd invested in some silver sheen or something... first thing Noraa's doing when she gets the chance.

nonamazing

Explorer
I'm not sure of the proper way to handle such things--should we send Nero an email or something? Or is it considered more polite to wait?

Kafkonia

First Post
nonamazing said:
I'm not sure of the proper way to handle such things--should we send Nero an email or something? Or is it considered more polite to wait?

Well, I doubt he's just forgotten about us, and IIRC e-mails are a bit wonky still... but it couldn't hurt.

I'll do it.

It would seem I'm unable to send private messages.

Remove ads