• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Rebels of Ralltiir.

Pbartender

First Post
Once everyone's piled in the cab, the doors close, and the cabby drives off into the city. "So youse guys gots someplace in da warehouse district youse wanna go? Or youse just wanna me ta drop youse off any old where?"

Arani Korden

First Post
Pbartender said:
Once everyone's piled in the cab, the doors close, and the cabby drives off into the city. "So youse guys gots someplace in da warehouse district youse wanna go? Or youse just wanna me ta drop youse off any old where?"

Arani gives vague directions to a spot a few blocks from the warehouse in question, but adds, "We're not picky. We just really love warehouses."

Pbartender

First Post
"Shur ting, Lady," the cabby answers. "Everybody's gotta have a hobby..."

A few minutes later, the taxi drops you off at a street corner in the midst of several large store houses. Warehouse 73 should be right around the corner.

The cabby refuses any payment... "My pleasure, lady," he says with an exaggerated wink, "It's on da house." The taxi pulls away from the curb and heads off back toward the city proper.

Rorworr

First Post
"What a nice man." Rorworr says, grinning at Arani.

"So, as treasurer of the Naboo Warehouse Appreciation Society, I'd like to ask the President and her bodyguard to lead the way to the destination of our field trip..."

Arani Korden

First Post
Rorworr said:
"What a nice man." Rorworr says, grinning at Arani.

"So, as treasurer of the Naboo Warehouse Appreciation Society, I'd like to ask the President and her bodyguard to lead the way to the destination of our field trip..."

"Motion is seconded and carried. If I read the map correctly, the warehouse should be right around that corner." And Arani proceeds thusly.

"He was nice. It's too bad he left before I could tell him about our charitable fund for the welfare of cabbies with short term memory loss."

Last edited:

Set Harth

First Post
Set rolls his eyes as he brushes off dirt and other unidentifiable smut from the cab. "Can we just get this over with, I want off this sith-spawned rock today."

Pbartender

First Post
You step around the street corner to see a small warehouse with a large...

...emblazoned upon it. You can faintly hear blaster fire coming from within.

Arani Korden

First Post
Pbartender said:
You can faintly hear blaster fire coming from within.

"Vor'en."

Arani draws her blaster, but rather than run in shooting, she defers to the judgement of those better at combat than she is, i.e. everybody else.

Rorworr

First Post
"Oh yes, that sounds like our stop..." Rorworr mutters, reclaiming his bowcaster from Vor'en. He looks to the soldier for guidance, not really wanting to charge straight in.

Kelko

First Post
"Do you suppose," Kelko hazards as he draws his own blaster, "that the sound we're hearing is of some other troublemakers finding trouble, and that our intrepid twi'lek companion is twiddling his thumbs somewhere else, wondering why it's so quiet? No, I don't quite believe so myself."

Remove ads