• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Strange Bestiary

I must admit that when Monte Cook and Shanna Germain were promoting THE STRANGE Bestiary on the same day that the D&D 5th Edition Monster Manual hit specially selected shops, it tickled me. That took some gumption during a period when most other major RPG producers are not producing a lot of news, for obvious reasons. So here's a preview of the book. Apologies for the teeny size! Tides of...

I must admit that when Monte Cook and Shanna Germain were promoting THE STRANGE Bestiary on the same day that the D&D 5th Edition Monster Manual hit specially selected shops, it tickled me. That took some gumption during a period when most other major RPG producers are not producing a lot of news, for obvious reasons. So here's a preview of the book. Apologies for the teeny size!

Bx7fxHGIQAEBaCe.jpg

Tides of Numenera is the computer game made by the people who did Planescape: Torment. If you're my age, you remember that. If you're in your 20s, you have no idea what I'm talking about. That's OK - it came out when I was your age. Damn.

[video=youtube;coWnxfSFtKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=coWnxfSFtKk[/video]

As a final note, Monte Cook Games is selling the Numenera Corebook in an ENnies sale. It ends today, unfortunately (sorry!), and it's midnight here so I don't know what time it finishes, but if you get there on time it's 25% off!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads