The Three Amigos reactions (SPOILERS)

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
(Since I gave a grumbling opinion of the Hobbit in that movie thread, I wanted to show I'm not always a grouch.)

So what did folks think of the Three Amigos?

Personally I loved it! It was hilariously and brilliantly acted, the songs and choreography were perfection, it is immensely quotable, and I never felt like it dragged on too long. I've seen it 20 or so times already and I'll definitely see it the next time it's in theatres!

Wednesday Boy

What is this, a remake of the 1986 movie?

I wish! (With the flood of movies turned Broadway show, I think it has incredible potential to become the next Spamalot if they could get Chevy Chase, Martin Short, and Steve Martin on board for the first run.)

Nytmare

David Jose
I recently introduced my (then) 12 year old son to this movie. I've been trying to introduce him to the things I was doing/watching when I was his age for perspective. Although he enjoyed it, he didn't latch onto it, or the humor like I did when I was his age. Next up will be Highlander, Ferris Beuller and and Stand By Me.

Wednesday Boy

I recently introduced my (then) 12 year old son to this movie. I've been trying to introduce him to the things I was doing/watching when I was his age for perspective. Although he enjoyed it, he didn't latch onto it, or the humor like I did when I was his age. Next up will be Highlander, Ferris Beuller and and Stand By Me.

That's excellent parenting! I think I was younger than your son when my parents first showed it to me but I only remember laughing at the mail plane bit and the talking turtle. It wasn't until rewatching it in college that I got all of the jokes and fell in love with it.

Remove ads