The ultimate Christmas surprise for a spoiled kid.

Dark Jezter

First Post
http://xboxfor100.ytmnd.com/

This made me laugh hard. While the actual web page dosen't exist anymore (apparantly the person who posted it found a buyer), a screenshot found its way to YTMND... and the sound clip adds an extra touch of humor. :lol:

I'll bet the kid mentioned on the page learns not to mess with his parents anymore. :D

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I think that in the top of the box full of coal he should put a note that says:

Dear X,

pwnd!!!!!!111111one11

Love Santa

Dark Jezter

First Post
Rel said:
I think that in the top of the box full of coal he should put a note that says:

Dear X,

pwnd!!!!!!111111one11

Love Santa
Or how about a picture? ;)

ownedcat2kz.jpg

ssampier

First Post
Doh! I was confused when the original post meant by box, I thought he meant the console. But I re-read it and I realized he meant the cardboard box. I've worked in tech support way too long. Every piece of computer equipment is a box to my customers. :confused:

As a aside, I'm not one to judge, but wouldn't be it more effective to give the Xbox 360 to a children's hospital? Then you could take the rotten kid to the hospital and see the joy on the sick kid's faces and also the sorrow of the "Leukemia" wing, etc.

Last edited:

Warrior Poet

Explorer
ssampier said:
As a aside, I'm not one to judge, but wouldn't be it more effective to give the Xbox 360 to a children's hospital?
That's an excellent idea. "Son, since you're going to need more time to learn patience, respect, and generosity, we gave your XBox 360 to some children who will really appreciate it and who could use a little cheering up, and that way it won't even occupy any of your time. In the meantime, math flashcards!"

Warrior Poet

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Crothian said:
amusing but i doubt it was real

I could swear I've seen this before, probably with a Playstation 2. Of course it could be real, with them seeing the same thing I have and thinking 'that's a good idea'.

Crothian

First Post
WayneLigon said:
I could swear I've seen this before, probably with a Playstation 2. Of course it could be real, with them seeing the same thing I have and thinking 'that's a good idea'.

Ya, it happend a year or two ago and then it was shown to be fake

ssampier

First Post
Warrior Poet said:
That's an excellent idea. "Son, since you're going to need more time to learn patience, respect, and generosity, we gave your XBox 360 to some children who will really appreciate it and who could use a little cheering up, and that way it won't even occupy any of your time. In the meantime, math flashcards!"

Warrior Poet

That'll "learn" him - literally.

I just think it'd be nice for the spoiled kid to realize he does not have it all bad after all. Guilt, it's a wonderful thing ;)

Remove ads