The village of Prumen

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
Slipping another bullet into the sling, Dai takes aim at the larger goblin and let's loose.
Round 7
The two gobelin are still trying to get free, They now seem a bit more nervous after seeing what you did to the other two, roll 16 , 8. They are still stuck.

You let your bullet go on the larger gobelin (roll 8 + 4) the bullet is stopped by the gobelin's armor.

OCC three more rounds of entangle, I will assume your trying to kill them tell me if you had other plan.

Round 8
The two gobelin are still trying to get free, They now seem a bit more nervous after seeing what you did to the other two, roll 17 , 5. They are still stuck.

You let your bullet go on the larger gobelin (roll 10 + 4 + 2 for taking your time to aim hit DMG 7) the bullet hit the larger gobelin on the head and he falls instantly on the ground. The smaller gobelin seeing his three friends lying on the ground, drop his weapon and raise his arm. "You too strong, Please Don't kill I" the gobelin fall on his knee and keep on repeating "don't kill I, don't kill I"

Ferrix

Explorer
Muttering some words in the druidic tongue, Dai casts regenerate light wounds on himself, and then calls out to the last goblin, "Good, now keep 'dem hands high 'r ya end up like yer friends." Dai will go check on the other crossbow-wielding goblin, giving him a good subdual whack on the head to keep him unconscious.

Once the entangle spell ends, he'll advance cautiously upon the armored goblins, saying to the one that is up and about, "kick da spear away, lie face to 'da dirt and dun' move." He'll also check out the larger goblin, giving a good subdual blow to the head of that one, as well.

If the little one tries to get away he'll charge it down and attempt to grapple it.

OOC: Regenerate Light Wounds, duration 11 rnds, heals 1 hp/rnd

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
Muttering some words in the druidic tongue, Dai casts regenerate light wounds on himself, and then calls out to the last goblin, "Good, now keep 'dem hands high 'r ya end up like yer friends." Dai will go check on the other crossbow-wielding goblin, giving him a good subdual whack on the head to keep him unconscious.

Once the entangle spell ends, he'll advance cautiously upon the armored goblins, saying to the one that is up and about, "kick da spear away, lie face to 'da dirt and dun' move." He'll also check out the larger goblin, giving a good subdual blow to the head of that one, as well.

If the little one tries to get away he'll charge it down and attempt to grapple it.

OOC: Regenerate Light Wounds, duration 11 rnds, heals 1 hp/rnd

OCC: the other gobelin are dying, below 0 hit points.

As soon as the spell end the other gobelin kicks his spear and lie face on the ground. He seems very scared and obey to all your orders without even questioning.

Ferrix

Explorer
He'll attempt an untrained heal check on both of the dying ones to try to stablize them. He'll give a search of the three downed goblins and collect anything particularly of worth.

OOC: do those who break the law usually end up as slaves? i.e. if he brought the goblin back to town as a prisoner, what would happen to him?

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Telic staggers into town, leaning on a militia-man's shoulder. After a bit of healing from the local cleric (tell me what I'm up to so I know for future reference) he ponders his options.

Well, it's not as though there's much darkness left, I may as well grap a cat-nap.

Telic will find an out of the way corner to sleep in, after telling the militia officer that he would be happy to help in the event of an emergency.

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Telic staggers into town, leaning on a militia-man's shoulder. After a bit of healing from the local cleric (tell me what I'm up to so I know for future reference) he ponders his options.

Well, it's not as though there's much darkness left, I may as well grap a cat-nap.

Telic will find an out of the way corner to sleep in, after telling the militia officer that he would be happy to help in the event of an emergency.
Looking at the seriousness of your injury, Gror the militian, looks at you and says "Wait a second, brave man, I will go get Hector" he goes down the stair and comes back with bearded middled aged man. The man is physically very imposing but seems very reassuring.
"Hi, my name is Hector, I am the military healer, looking at all the blood on your armor, I quickly guess that I miss some action tonight, HaHaha" he finishes with a big strong laugh. he then turns toward Marcus and says still laughing"Next time, don't hesitate to wake me up, everything has been too quiet lately".

Hector lay his hand on your body and you feel the warmth of magical healing go through your injuries (you regain 9 hp). Accepting your offer the militian then find you a bed where you can rest in the back of the barrack.

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
He'll attempt an untrained heal check on both of the dying ones to try to stablize them. He'll give a search of the three downed goblins and collect anything particularly of worth.

OOC: do those who break the law usually end up as slaves? i.e. if he brought the goblin back to town as a prisoner, what would happen to him?
You approach the large Gobelin and tries your best to stop the bleeding from his head injury (OCC roll 3, roll 4, roll 7, roll 14, roll 22) You finally stop the bleeding and the gobelin's body seems more relax. By the time you get to the other gobelin he is already dead. The gobelin that surrendered, noticed the effort that you put trying to save the two others.

You then search on the three gobelins, you notice that the two armed with crossbow, are carrying tools and some kinds of barrel full of some sort of powder. You also find a few Axarian gobelet (12 gp), their armors harbor a heraldic symbol, you cannot recognise from which noble or houses. All their weapons and armor are small sized weapons (2 crossbows, 2 chain mail, 2 spears, 2 short sword, 2 dagger, 2 studded leather).

OCC: Those who break the law do not end up as slave. Slaves are imported from other less "advanced" country where "inferior" people live ("" represent the country way of thinking). Mergovians, are superior people and cannot end up as slave. You should not run into problem if you bring them back, only thing is that they might slow you down, especially the injured one.

Ferrix

Explorer
Collecting the minor bit of change, he'll sit down on his haunches in front of the conscious goblin and say "Now, what did ya be doin' 'ere? An' what is in d'em kegs?" He'll take a swig from his waterskin and offer it to the goblin.

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
Collecting the minor bit of change, he'll sit down on his haunches in front of the conscious goblin and say "Now, what did ya be doin' 'ere? An' what is in d'em kegs?" He'll take a swig from his waterskin and offer it to the goblin.
The gobelin gratefully accept your offer and drink from your waterskin. The gobelin then looks nervously at you for a few seconds and say "We Blow up bridge, Alchemical powder prepared by Master, explosive. Hroussk not know more".

Ferrix

Explorer
DarkMaster said:
The gobelin gratefully accept your offer and drink from your waterskin. The gobelin then looks nervously at you for a few seconds and say "We Blow up bridge, Alchemical powder prepared by Master, explosive. Hroussk not know more".

"Does yer Master 'ave more of it?"

Remove ads