The village of Prumen

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
"If I 'm ta help ya, I gots ta deliver sumthin' first. Where'd I find da Master to be offerin' me services to?"
"You funny human, brown face, and helping gobelin. Master at second bridge east, me lead you if you want. You heal friend of I?"

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
DarkMaster said:
"You funny human, brown face, and helping gobelin. Master at second bridge east, me lead you if you want. You heal friend of I?"

"I go, gots ta deliver a package er I gets in trouble. Sorry fer da trouble, I just dun like it when folk go a tell'n me what'n to do. I try to meet ya at bridge east o'ere at sundown, if'n I dun make it, I got inta trouble. Just remember I dun 'elp ye if'n ya need it and we's come across one 'nother after that." With that he gets to his feet and offers the goblin a hand up and shows him over to the larger goblin who is still alive, even if barely so. "I dun as much as I can fer yer friend fer now. Take care a 'im for a week, he be better then. I gots ta be gettin' on now. Sundown, dun wait fer me." With that he snatches up the two barrels of powder, picks up his rattan-staff with his few belongings and makes his way on towards town.

DarkMaster

First Post
DarkMaster said:
OCC: there are actually three adept in the village who takes cares of healing the injured.

As Marcus men are about to take the body to bring it back Gnarll offer his help. He is strong enough to lift her on his own without problem. You bring back the body to the barrack. OCC: I assumed Telic, having nowhere else to go and wanting to get heal, follows.

You put her body near the mayor's brother body.

Gnarll suggest "Don't know but I am getting really tired, I will go to sleep and help you with the investigation tomorrow morning." You all feel a bit tired. OCC :Most militian are trained to endure better the lack of sleep.

Gror "I think we should keep a vigil at the edge of the forest in case there are more like this one".

It's about 3AM in the morning
OCC will play for Marcus here

The captain alerted by the militian enters the barrack, Marcus makes a detailed reports of the situation. When Marcus finishes his story Telic is already sleeping in the corner.

The captain order Marcus to sleep the rest of the night to gather some strengh for tomorrows investigation. Solomon should be back from his patrol so we could put his skill to good uses. Two other militians will cover the area while you are sleeping.

Marcus eager to know more reluctantly follow the captain's order, but a bit exhausted by all that happened he quickly falls asleep.

It's now around 6 in the morning. Solomon is approaching the village by the north. You are still in the forest behind the community center (OCC where the first body was found). You notice two militian badly hidden behind barrels that seem to be checking the area. The sun is slowly rising from the horizon, days are slowly becoming longer.

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

Solomon, adjusting his outfit to display his militia badge prominately, hails the sentries, then steps out, unarmed. "Greetings. I have returned from my scouting trip. I seek Lieutenant Marcus. How are things going around here?"

DarkMaster

First Post
Manzanita said:
Solomon, adjusting his outfit to display his militia badge prominately, hails the sentries, then steps out, unarmed. "Greetings. I have returned from my scouting trip. I seek Lieutenant Marcus. How are things going around here?"
The two militian quickly spots you "Solomon we were expecting you, quick we need your help"
The two militian explain the situation to Solomon and tell him that he can find Marcus in the barrack, they also tell him about the captain plan about having Solomon track the blood track.

OCC you can now assume that you character is aware of what happened in the village

Last edited:

Remove ads