The village of Prumen

DarkMaster

First Post
Kangaxx said:
As the group approaches Prumen... "I know of a few people that might know what's going around on here. We could find OOC: <insert name of thief that Darkmaster mentioned>, he's a retired thief and a pretty reliable information source. Or we could head over to the militia base and ask Captain OOC:<insert captain's name> if the militia has discovered anything odd recently. What do you think, Oculus?"

OOC: Rather than mention that this is his hometown, Jasper will just let the soldiers wonder how he would have these contacts.

What were the names of the thief and the captain?

OCC Captain's name is Drummond and the thief is known as Swift (Probably not his real name).

The two soldier seem puzzled by what you just said. "You know the captain of the local militia?, are you sure it's your first trip there?"

then the start whispering to each other and you kind of hear the word sorcery, dangerous and careful.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

Solomon smiles nervously at the children. He wants to be liked, but children sometimes tease him. No one is so cruel as the young. Edging away from the talk, which is Marcus' responsibility, clearly, he continues to search the area. He wonders if he could identify any of the mayor's brothers tracks before he became bloody.

Ferrix

Explorer
Dai continues on in to the village, toting the two barrels of odd powder. He'll take a quick survey and look for the appropriate place to drop off the package he brought.

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Krel

Solomon decides to turn his attention to Telic. "Hello. I'm Solomon Kreel. I'm a scout for the Prumen Militia. What brings you around here, and what do you know of these recent disturbing events?"

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Telic looks at the scout.

Good, doesn't look like anyone remembers me from last time. That helps.

"I was just wandering through and stumbled upon this camp looking for a place to stay for the night. Then the cook found out about all this and we made a run for it."

DarkMaster

First Post
Manzanita said:
Solomon smiles nervously at the children. He wants to be liked, but children sometimes tease him. No one is so cruel as the young. Edging away from the talk, which is Marcus' responsibility, clearly, he continues to search the area. He wonders if he could identify any of the mayor's brothers tracks before he became bloody.
You spend a few minutes investigating the surronding and are able to determine that he was coming from the village. You guess that he was heading for the forest when he was attacked. You also notice another set of footstep coming from the forest. From the footstep you can figure out that the person coming from the forest dragged the body near the city hall. The second track seems to match with the sniper description.

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
Dai continues on in to the village, toting the two barrels of odd powder. He'll take a quick survey and look for the appropriate place to drop off the package he brought.
Dai decide to ask one of the local militian, most of them know you already since you did a couple of delivery to Prumen. You usually don't try to mingle with the local population because they are often scare by the color of your skin.

You ask the militian where you could find the village councellor. The young soldier tell you that he is currently with the mayor and the captain in the barrack. You head towards the barrack and ask the vigil to meet with the councelor. The vigil goes in and comes back with the counselor. The counsellor look at the package in your hand and seems horrified.

"What ... are you ....bringning me, SLAVE!"
looking at you like you were a simple object.

Kangaxx

First Post
Jasper Conrad

silentspace said:
"Either way is fine by me," Oculus replies in Draconic. Both choices sound a little scary! But if I hope to see the world and experience new things beyond the university, I'll have to get used to meeting all sorts of people.

"I think we would be better off checking with Swift first. If it was the sort of problem the militia would know about, the captain wouldn't need to be so secretive."

With that decided, Jasper will lead the way to where he thinks Swift might be found.

DarkMaster

First Post
Kangaxx said:
"I think we would be better off checking with Swift first. If it was the sort of problem the militia would know about, the captain wouldn't need to be so secretive."

With that decided, Jasper will lead the way to where he thinks Swift might be found.
As you head towards the only tavern of the village, which is located at the exact minimum legally permitted distance from the militia barrack (about 300 feet), you pass in front of the barrack where you can see a man from the southern country (they are usually used as slave in this country) giving a box to the councellor, which seems quite horrified by it. You also notice in the northern field a few militian that seems to be searching for something in the area. The village is already quite active, none of the villagers recognized you. They all look at your group with suspision, they are not used to stranger and they usually bring problems to the village.

Kangaxx

First Post
Jasper Conrad

"If I've ever seen something weird, I think that's it." Jasper will motion for the soldiers to stay, then climb off of his horse and approach the councilor and the slave. He'll keep a respectable distance until someone acknowledges him, but he'll get close enough to hear what is being said.

Remove ads