• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The village of Prumen

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Telic will follow Marcus and Solomon, interested as to what's going on.

"So do you often have this kind of occurrence here?"
OCC It is actually the first time this type of things occurs in the village
Jasper knows from his previous reading on the town archive that it happened once 70 years ago.

Ferrix

Explorer
DarkMaster said:
The captain just open the door and closes on you.

The Councellor reply,spoiler Dai:
his eyes burning with anger and revenge, but trying to regain his calm in front of the captain
"We will talk after the council" he pauses and an idea seem to lit in his head "Actually, you are officially invited to our town council" Spoiler Dai:
trying to hide his emotion in front of the captain.

Dai will follow the others in to the meeting, hoping for a moment of rest after such a long trek. He plops the two powder kegs down and props his feet up on them once he gains a seat somewhere.

Kangaxx

First Post
Jasper Conrad

At the sudden turn of events, curiousity gets the better of Jasper. He heads over to the dazed mayor. "Excuse me, mayor <whatever his name is>, what is going on? What was in that box?"

OOC: What happened 70 years ago?

DarkMaster

First Post
Kangaxx said:
At the sudden turn of events, curiousity gets the better of Jasper. He heads over to the dazed mayor. "Excuse me, mayor <whatever his name is>, what is going on? What was in that box?"

OOC: What happened 70 years ago?

OOC: Two Mysterious people came to the city and ask the past mayor to call an emergency council, they wanted to speak to everybody. You can't remember why they called the meeting you would have to go back to the archives. Mayor's name is Mr. Hurbert.

The mayor looks at you for a few seconds, he looks to be under some kind of shock. "Hey I recognise you, your Old Conrad's son." he pauses and add "They killed my brother, and we need to avenge his dead" when you mention about the box he seems confused "What box are you talking about?. You grew so much, Old Joe finally convince you to adventure?, Help from hardened adventurer would be greatly appreciated, please join us with your three friends. We have been attacked by 4 snipers last the night.
Our skilled Lieutnant Marcus managed to kill one, but tomorrow night they will invade the village, we need to counter attack before it's too late. I don't know how I am gonna go through all that?"
The mayor seems completly destabilised and look quite pale. He is pressing towards the town hall nevertheless.

Kangaxx

First Post
DarkMaster said:
The mayor looks at you for a few seconds, he looks to be under some kind of shock. "Hey I recognise you, your Old Conrad's son." he pauses and add "They killed my brother, and we need to avenge his dead" when you mention about the box he seems confused "What box are you talking about?. You grew so much, Old Joe finally convince you to adventure?, Help from hardened adventurer would be greatly appreciated, please join us with your three friends. We have been attacked by 4 snipers last the night.
Our skilled Lieutnant Marcus managed to kill one, but tomorrow night they will invade the village, we need to counter attack before it's too late. I don't know how I am gonna go through all that?"
The mayor seems completly destabilised and look quite pale. He is pressing towards the town hall nevertheless.

Jasper will freeze with shock when he hears that the Mayor's brother was murdered. He barely notices the rest of what the mayor says. "B-but why? He was just a scholar..." When the mayor finishes, he replies "Don't worry, I'll do anything I can to help." Jasper continues walking with the mayor toward the town hall, looking almost as pale.

OOC: Just noticed I'd switched text colors on Jasper. oops

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Walking back towards the town center, Telic notes the congregation of confused people, and walks towards them.

"Excuse me, might I be of help? I was there at the sniper attack last night. My name is Telic."

Well, maybe he won't remember me if I only give my first name.

DarkMaster

First Post
In a few minutes the town hall is full. The town hall is a very large wood construction with a set of double door at the entrance. The construction is quite simple, no work of art or fancy architectural design. The disposition inside the hall is fairly simple, one big stage in the front with rows of simple wooden chairs in front of it.

Marcus you are invited by the captain to sit on the stage near him, the other lieutnant and the councellor. The mayor is standing in front ready to start the meeting, he doesn't look too well. He seems quite affected by the death of his brother.

Dai you notice a young soldier sitting right behind you, he is obviously checking you.

Telic still answering questions sits with two commoners.

Solomon take place not far from Telic in the middle of the room.

The two wizards and their bodyguard take place on the right in the middle of the room.

You notice that almost nodody seems to understand why there here. There is rumour flying that there were an attack last night and that the mayor's brother was killed (OCC Thanks to Telic ;) ). The mayors hail the people and everybody shuts up. They're all very curious to know what is going on.

The mayor then says"Villager, I will go straight to the point, we are in a crisis situation. Last night my brother was killed by four snipers, Thanks to our courageous lieutnant Marcus we were able to stop one of them which brought us valuable information on their invasion plan." Marcus you quickly realise that the truth is being distorted. As you are about to say something you feel the councellor hand on your shoulder. he looks at you straight in the eyes with a frozen cold look, his face opposite to the crowd and let a "SHHHHHT" go. He seems extremely calm about the lie.

Other in the room can only see the hand on Marcus shoulder.

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Walking back towards the town center, Telic notes the congregation of confused people, and walks towards them.

"Excuse me, might I be of help? I was there at the sniper attack last night. My name is Telic."

Well, maybe he won't remember me if I only give my first name.
OCC this will happen before my previous post, sorry Nac Mac I forgot about your post.

As you start talking about sniper attack, people starts to panick, then they bombard you with question, "Sniper attack? where, Was there any death, who was it, ....." One of the militian tries to calm the situation and invite everybody to go to the town center where the mayor will discuss the situation with them. On your way to the town center you discuss the attack with some villager and the militian. He was not part of last night attack.

OCC From there I will assume you are going to the town hall, unless you want to do differently. I will update the previous post.

Remove ads