• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The village of Prumen

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Telic watches the speaker carefully, ignoring the people seated around him, then scans the audience for anyone interesting.
Most of the people in the audience are men and most of them are in the age of fighting. The only exception would be an old man in the back dressed in a soldier uniform with a crossbow in his hand. Gnarll the half ogre is there, you notice around 50 militian, from your past experience with Mergovian militia there are probably all here. Telic also sees a black man sitting not far on his left. Telic remembers seeing some black man being sold as slave when he was in Talos, but you would never expect to see one in such a small village. Telic also notice that Gror seems to keep a close eye on the black man. Gror has really no apptitude to do that kind of surveillance job.

Ferrix

Explorer
Dai will transplant himself to sit next to the young soldier, picking up and plopping the kegs for his footrest once again. Taking a look at the young soldier he says "Hey 'dere, figure myself that I meet a man watchin' me so intently. What's yer name?"

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix said:
Dai will transplant himself to sit next to the young soldier, picking up and plopping the kegs for his footrest once again. Taking a look at the young soldier he says "Hey 'dere, figure myself that I meet a man watchin' me so intently. What's yer name?"
The young soldier seems confused and surprised that you noticed him. "Hi .... my name is Gror and I wasn't watching you ... he ... its just that we don't see black man ... he ... very often around here, you know?" Dai dosen't beleive a word he is saying. Gror trying to shift the conversation "Hey so what are in these kegs?, nothing dangerous ?... I hope ... Hehe" Gror says very nervously.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Deciding that the entire speech contains no worthwhile information, Telic decides to move over to where the dark-skinned southerner is talking to a militia man.

Ferrix

Explorer
Chuckling warmly Dai says "'dun be worry'n son, i ain't no threat ta ya. It just seems 'dat yer counselor don't like da color o'my skin, think'n I should be a slave when n' one should be a slave ta 'nother man." Patting the soldier happily on the shoulder Dai continues, "what can ya tell me 'bout 'dis town, I'a come through 'ere once in a while but 'dis land ain't my home."

DarkMaster

First Post
OCC After this post Telic can assume to be with Dai. On your way you will hear/see the following.

Gror looks at you he seems a bit frighten. He just stand up and says nervously "You will have to excuse me, the captain is calling me and ... sorry if I made you feel bad" the young soldier sees Telic approaching and salutes him with the hand and turns to leaves towards the entrance. obviously scarred of the black man. Dai looked at the front and the captain do not seems at all concerned by Gror.

[OCC Dai diplomacy roll was 5 - 1 = 4]

Remove ads