[h=1]Warrior v1.75[/h]View here: http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/HJciXPkEl
- Rewrote many maneuvers.
- Removed most additional dice rolling.
- Added Cavalier and Vanguard kits.
- Maneuvers are at feat power-level. With the intention of replacing all of the weapon style feats (GWM, Sharpshooter, PaM) with maneuvers, and allowing you to take Martial Adept multiple times to gain them. (This squarely houses this design into the fighter class as well as allowing any class to pick them up at a feat cost.)
- Kits contain:
- One frequently usable maneuver that requires an attack or action use.
- One bonus action cost maneuver at two-weapon fighting power-level.
- One reaction cost maneuver at opportunity attack power-level.