The Wayfairers Guide to Eberron

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Only just noticed that Double Blade and Revenant Blade, mhhhhhm tasty.

And now I have a new Paladin to make.

I also just noticed that according to the footer, the Elf section is titled "Dwarves" :p

Last edited:

Damon_Tor

First Post
For the record, I don't think the Changeling is inappropriate, I'm explaining why someone might take that position.

and they still have to use Deception to change their voice

Their ability explicitly allows them to change their voice: "You decide what you look like, including your height, weight, facial features, the sound of your voice, coloration, hair length, sex, and any other distinguishing characteristics."

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
For the record, I don't think the Changeling is inappropriate, I'm explaining why someone might take that position.

Their ability explicitly allows them to change their voice: "You decide what you look like, including your height, weight, facial features, the sound of your voice, coloration, hair length, sex, and any other distinguishing characteristics."

Fair enough! And I’d forgotten the voice thing, tho probably it isn’t that important to the point.

FieserMoep

Explorer
Keep in mind the Warforged also has a Feat that further improves his AC and gets them some goodies depending on the core. Wonder what class might turn into the most durable tank with that. Only feels a tiny bit wasted on a Barb if you go for reckless, even if the gap between your normal AC and WF is quite high but with advantage not high enough that the nasty stuff later on wont hit you anyway I presume.

FullCaster

First Post
Keep in mind the Warforged also has a Feat that further improves his AC and gets them some goodies depending on the core. Wonder what class might turn into the most durable tank with that. Only feels a tiny bit wasted on a Barb if you go for reckless, even if the gap between your normal AC and WF is quite high but with advantage not high enough that the nasty stuff later on wont hit you anyway I presume.

What does the Warforged feat do?

Damon_Tor

First Post
Keep in mind the Warforged also has a Feat that further improves his AC and gets them some goodies depending on the core.

I didn't see these options in the PDF. Maybe these were a part of the earlier UA article? Because the Warforged in that article were much lower powered than what we wound up with in the PDF.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases