The Western Reaches: Voyage to Stonekeep [Closed]

Aogiri

First Post
She glances sideways and the giant man and her eyes widen as she notices that he is staring right at her, she manages to look back to Searcion and keep the stranger in her periphial vision. "Do you know that man?"

Eitharaux

First Post
Searcion stares at the broad-shouldered giant for some seconds before responding, for he has never seen such a thing in his entire life. "No... no i do not," he says blankly. He takes a step back , "...Hello..." Searcion is at a loss for words, the shear height and bulk of the fur wearing brute is still registering in his mind. "Can we help you at all?" he says in a quieter tone.

Blind Azathoth

Explorer
Amarok inclines his head, eyes shifting to the male elf. "Greetings," he says, soft voice in contrast with rough appearance. "I was...curious. About your companion. My name is Amarok... I come from a very distant land. I have long sought something, and..." He turns back to the female. "I have some questions for you, regarding that something I seek. Your cloak, to begin with--does it mean anything to you? Is its color significant in some way? ... And have you ever been to the far north?"

Aogiri

First Post
Hearing his soft voice calms her, but only slightly, "Uhm... uh, it was my mother's... I think it meant something, and no I haven't been, I'm sorry." She notices that she is cluching her pendant so tightly like it's points cut her hand in two places. She brings her hand to her mouth to suck at the wounds and with a muffled voice says, "But if I can help you look, I'd be glad to."

Blind Azathoth

Explorer
"Your mother's?" The Ik-tul shakes his head. "Folk in scarlet cloaks have what I seek. I thought you might be one of them...I do not believe that you are. I am sorry if my presence caused you fear. And what I search for is knowledge--knowledge of two persons dear to me, that I have long hoped to find but no longer believe I will. I thank you for your offer, but I would not wish to invite a stranger to join in my futile search."

If it is so futile, that dark little voice in his mind suggests, why not simply stop looking...?

Eitharaux

First Post
Searcion seems to have calmed down a bit. He doesn't see Amarok as frightening as he was originally. His kind personality surely doesn't reflect upon his rough exterior, he thought. "Well, perhaps if you are not too busy, you could stay in this town for awhile. You seem very weary and in need of a good nights sleep, maybe some food as well. I've only been in this small village for a few days, and i can tell you that they are very hospitable." he suggested.
"My name is Searcion kind giant, and my this is Lucrezia, who i've only been recently introduced. I find it very interesting that we all met up here, us being completely foreign to this town and these forests, wouldn't you agree?"

Blackroot

First Post
The three travelers stand hear the entrance to the town, near what would seem to be an abandoned watchtower. The crumbling structure holds an ornate and foreign design that is unfamiliar to all three travelers. The three have caught the sight of a poorly equipped guard who had just been dispached to investigate what a prying old woman called "Strange folks talking about strange things, wearing strange clothes and slippin' into strange diologues." The Guard had little choice but to respond.

A slender man wearing the town's colors, red and orange, a poorly fitted coat of banded mail and carrying a weathered crossbow approaches the three travelers. "Is there a problem here?" The Guard asserts quizzically. His eyes darting from the strange polearm held by a primitive man and the gleaming mace kept firm in the grip of what he would call "a follower". The woman though, she seemed to give him the most anxiety; it was something about the way she stood there. "If you would kindly state your purpose I would be more than happy to let you on your merry way, unless you plan to ransack the town." The Guard lets out a chuckle that quickly fades at the stern faces of the three. Maybe they were the harbingers of an attack...

[sblock=DM Notes] Great Job with posting! I'm happy to see that the campaign has finally gotten off the ground. You've been almost too ambitious though. Try to let me post atleast once every 5 posts or so, just so I can keep you in a vaguely direct direction. Also pick a color to use for your character's diologue and keep that color until the very end. Maybe Red for Mika, Grey for Zac, and Blue for Matt? Whatever workd for you guys, just try not to use orange or purple. Thanks! [/sblock]

Last edited:

Eitharaux

First Post
"Oh, no, we plan no such thing." Searcion says with a smile, "We are here all from separate places, and have actually just recently met with each other. I am Searcion, a cleric of Pelor, the fair lady to my right is Lucrezia and the kind giant behind me is Amarok. He is here on personal business of his own, however, Lucrezia and I traveled to this small village because of posts that we recieved. They both describe someone or a group of someones needing help from a doer of good. I was wondering, you being more firmiliar to the town then us, would you have any idea who these posts would concern or who would have sent them?" Searcion says with a deeply questioning look on his face.

Last edited:

Blackroot

First Post
"So your comrades here can't answer for themselves?" The guard replies, now even more suspicious of their motives. "You, elf woman, speak up. You had been spotted on the outskirts of town since yesterday; what brings you here?"

Aogiri

First Post
She looks to the guard and blinks a bit. "As he said, I came in answer of a post" She then uncomfortably looks at her feet. "Just tryin' to help."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases