The Whispering Cairn - Bronzewood Lodge Group - IC

Walking Dad

First Post
He would hold his shield and needs one hand for casting... but I bought the weapon cord, right? If I only need a move action to be 'ready', he will ready an attack vs the bug with his standard action.

jkason

First Post
OCC: Everyone else still needs to post an action please.

OOC: Okay, I swear I posted this question in the OOC, but I can't find it, so I'm sorry for that, since I was apparently waiting for an answer to something I didn't ask:eek:: are the bugs at the end of the room another swarm, or just a mass of bugs? If the former, Tac's going to be lobbing his other acid flask. If not, he'll do what he can against the giant bug.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Glimnockk is just about to do something spectacular (I think), when Korr calls out. "Another coming in this way!"

The half-orc let's loose his nocked arrow at another large beetle. His arrow flies wide and the ranger curses at the miss.

With enemies on both sides the gnome is unsure what to do and becomes somewhat indecisive. Neko meow's and digs his claws into the gnome hoping to bring him out of his stupor.

The beetle steps up and tries to bite Karlous, but the warriors armor protects him from the beasts pinchers.

[sblock=OOC]
don't know where @jackslate45 is so will have Glimnock delay. Dorian readied an action so the round is over.

Group is up. [/sblock]

Attachments

• AoW-BLG lvl2-4.jpg
    AoW-BLG lvl2-4.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
OCC: I apologize for not posting, but this week is super busy for me. I have a limited connection as is where I work (only get internet at the McD's down the way). Magic Missle on the target Glimnock shout at last time.

Glimnock cries out in pain at scratching and says "Neko! I am sorry, but I can't play with you right now! I am busy figuring out if I know what these things are! Turns out I don't, but still!"

He then blasts the creepy crawly that he blasted before with his signature Bang attack.

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

Dorian moves forward, growing with each step and brings his likewise enlarged morningstar down on the beetle.

[sblock=OOC]

swift: use enlarge (su)
move: to i j, 7 8
standard: attack with morningstar

---

Dorian Greenleaf

HP: 13/13
Hero Points: 2/2

Channel Energy: 4/4
Predator's Grace: 5/5
Enlarge: 4/5

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

"Okay, I think they've got that one," Tac says, eyes widening as Dorian grows to giant size and swings at the beetle. The engineer turns his eye to the other beetle then, though in his rush to fire before the insect closes, his shot isn't anywhere close to the beetle, instead splintering on the wall next to it.

Remembering the acidic spray of the first beetle, Tac shifts himself, trying to gain some measure of cover from the corner of the corridor.

[sblock=actions]Standard: shortbow attack vs. beetle in R7

Shortbow attack;damage vs beetle R7 (1d20+4=5, 1d6=2)

Woosh. Can't miss by more. :)

Ammunition lost? (50% chance) (1d100=56) Arrow lost / destroyed

Move: to O9[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]Tac Abor
Human Rogue 1
Initiative: +6 Perception: +7 (+8 vs. traps)
Conditions: n/a
AC: 17 (15 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +0 CMD: 14 Fort: +0 Ref: +6 Will: +3

Attacks:Rapier (melee): +4 / DMG = 1d6(P), CRIT 18-20x2
Shortbow (ranged): +4 / DMG = 1d6(P), CRIT x3, range 60 ft.
Sneak Attack: +1d6

In Hand: Shortbow

Arrows: 18/20 remaining [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
A magical bolt flies by Dorain as he grows to the size of an ogre. The bolt slams home, but the priest's large mace barely misses.

Karlous attacks the beetle as the group in the cross-way takes the fight to the newest threat. Karlous takes the head off the creature with a visious chop.

Tac's arrow falls short and Korr not wanting to stand around to get sprayed drops his bow and charges the creature. As he moves he draws his greatsword the blade touching the ceiling as he moves.

With a primal yell the half-orc brings the blade down and nearly slices the creature in half. The beetle limps back <now at S-7> and lets out a spray of acid that the half-orc tries to withstand.

[sblock=OCC]
Monster #1 AC 16 HP -6/13
Monster #2 AC 16 HP 2/13

BLESS IN EFFECT FOR EVERYONE. [/sblock]

Group is up.

Attachments

• AoW-BLG lvl2-5.jpg
    AoW-BLG lvl2-5.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Remove ads