The Whispering Cairn - Bronzewood Lodge Group - IC

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

Not wanting to risk hitting an ally, Tac drops his bow.

"Come on now, Tac, it's just like Uncle Frederick in the lion cage. You can do this," he mutters, then tumbles past the beetle to take up a position behind it, tripping on a broken bit of stone flooring as he moves.

OOC: For the love of ... that's the second bloody natural 1 I've rolled today with ENWorld. :(

[sblock=Actions]
Free: Drop bow

Move action: to S7, trying to avoid AoO

Acrobatics +8 avoid AoO

Standard: draw Rapier (Rassum frassum +1 BAB requirement to draw while moving. :p)[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

Dorian shrinks back to normal size as he moves toward the second beetle, a short prayer on his lips.

[sblock=OOC]

move: to n7
standard: cast guidance on himself.

---

Dorian Greenleaf

HP: 13/13
Hero Points: 2/2

Channel Energy: 4/4
Predator's Grace: 5/5
Enlarge: 4/5

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dorian and Karlous head back towards the crossway to help with the last beetle when everyone hears something strange, and ominous. There is a loud orcish curse coming from the tunnel leading up to the main room. Then a loud thump followed by a dust bay flying into the air from where the destroyed tube lies in the first room on this floor.

Then a low moaning sounds from somewhere behind the same tube.

Korr not paying to much attention as he is focused on the bug takes a second swing. The half-orc finishes the wounded beast and then gives it a kick for good measure.

Attachments

• AoW-BLG lvl2-6.jpg
    AoW-BLG lvl2-6.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Gondsman

Explorer
Amid the dust now settling in below the tubes lies a half-orc, after a few moments and mid-groan his hands rise up and the left one, glove studded with shard rocks and bones moves like a hand puppet, Way to go moron, how'd that feel?, a gruff low voice says, then the right hand, all bright feathers and soft bits of fur moves and a high pitched girly voice says, Climbing down that unsafe looking rope was your idea genius. And then you let go of the rope. I let go? check out this rope burn i got trying to hold on and catch us when you let go. Heh, heh, it was totally worth it. A more normal half or voice states, Stop arguing guys, lets just hope we find Korr down here, now let me wallow in pain in peace for a speck. The Dream Man thinks i broke my spleen.

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

Tac sheates his rapier, a bit agape at the new arrival and his 'friends.' He keeps his eyes on the new half-orc as he moves to retrieve his bow.

"Friend of yours, Korr?" he asks softly.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Thrkk!" Korr yells seeing the other half-orcs hands and hearing Tac's question. "He's my cousin."

Approaching the still lying half-orc he kicks at him. "What are you doing here? Who let you out?"

jackslate45

First Post
Glimnock comes around the cornor and stares at the other half-orc. After a moment he says "This may not be the time to say this, but I was curious if this one man show is still going on? We just finished killing two things, and during the fight Neko decided to scratch away at any puns, jokes, and one man shows that I had going for these things. Anyone who would like to make said puns, joke or one man shows are welcome and accepted here."

He pauses again before adding "And any friend of Korr is a friend of mine! Glimnock at your service!"

Gondsman

Explorer
What's he think he's talking about "let us out"? who does he think he is? Now, now, we're bringing bad news, this is not the time to get prickly. Yeah that's right, time to tell him about Stumpy, One Eye and No Face, heh, heh. No we will not! We will not refer to his brother, mother, and sister like that, we're gonna be sensitive! Sensitive my eye!

Thrkk sits up and turns to Korr, Hey Korr. I'm afraid i have some bad news. Oh! and the Dream Man says hi!

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

"Uhm, is your cousin ... 'alright'?" Dorian asks the half-orc carefully.

[sblock=OOC]

---

Dorian Greenleaf

HP: 13/13
Hero Points: 2/2

Channel Energy: 4/4
Predator's Grace: 5/5
Enlarge: 4/5

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]