The World of Kong Version 2.0 - FINISHED 12/17/06

NarlethDrider

First Post
thanks alot, I got the doc & my players will eventually hate you:)---anywho, I, too have to track down the king-kong book 'cause i would love to see some of the pics for the beasties not in the movie

again, thanks---if u want some art fer your game, drop me a line...
ND, the Wyder Spider

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Could I have a copy? I have this book, and it's one of my absolute favorite movie-tie-ins, as well as one of the best imaginary places books I've ever seen. My email should be available in the drop down list under my avatar. Thanks much, great work!

Raven Crowking

First Post
ColonelHardisson said:
Could I have a copy? I have this book, and it's one of my absolute favorite movie-tie-ins, as well as one of the best imaginary places books I've ever seen. My email should be available in the drop down list under my avatar. Thanks much, great work!

I'd love a copy as well.

RC

Shade

Monster Junkie
I've finally found the time to watch my King Kong extended edition I received as a Christmas gift.

First off - fantastic movie! Jackson continues to amaze me with his work.

While watching the numerous encounters on Skull Island, this thread kept popping into my head. Fantastic work, Demiurge! :cool:

I hope to use a bunch of these critters in my next campaign, which I plan to have take place in large part on an island similar to Skull Island.

Remove ads