• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E The yet still complete list of official 4E D&D products: now with new format!

Oct 18 release date. If I read the price correctly (maybe I didn't) $45. Which seems high, but these could be super awesome.

I hope they're all huge dragons. The Beholder set was what, $35 for 4 large minis? Doesn't seem that expensive to me. Reading between the lines, dragons sell better, so I'm assuming a larger production run.

(Also, even if I have XP disabled, I still get XP; they're just not displayed.:) )

I hope they're all huge dragons. The Beholder set was what, $35 for 4 large minis? Doesn't seem that expensive to me. Reading between the lines, dragons sell better, so I'm assuming a larger production run.

(Also, even if I have XP disabled, I still get XP; they're just not displayed.:) )
I think it's very unlikely that one of the minis is huge (instead of just large), and I think it's extremelyunlikely that all the minis are huge. Although that would be awesome (but not for me, as I shelled out 60$ just to get the huge red from Giants of Legends).

I think it's very unlikely that one of the minis is huge (instead of just large), and I think it's extremelyunlikely that all the minis are huge.

Which is why I wrote "I hope". Yeah, they're probably going to be large.

Although that would be awesome (but not for me, as I shelled out 60$ just to get the huge red from Giants of Legends).

Isn't that the one (albeit unpainted) that's in Wrath of Ashardalon? Seems not too bad a deal, as I've seen one for 60+ Euros, and the huge gold dragon for 80+ Euros. Collecting miniatures is pretty expensive...

Collecting D&D minis is expensive? Tell me about. First I only ordered minis that were cheap, useful and adequately good-looking. (When I started collecting D&D minis, there were still a few minis around that were all those things.) Then the plastic crack got to me. Hey, Lord Soth, cool mini, maybe i'll need a super-special death knight in addition to the two death knights I already have? (I have never used him.) A gelatinous cube? Only 50$? Gotta get one of those. (When I received the cube, although I do think it was a cool mini, I had to stare at it for a few minutes just to come to grips with the fact that I just shelled out 50$ for a ordinary-looking piece of plastic).

Fortunately, I have most of what I need/want these days, and I have stopped buying D&D minis. There are MANY more minis that I would like to have. I made a list here of what I thought was a realistic proposal of what the next D&D minis set could look like (before the line got cancelled):

Fortunately, I have most of what I need/want these days, and I have stopped buying D&D minis. There are MANY more minis that I would like to have. I made a list here of what I thought was a realistic proposal of what the next D&D minis set could look like (before the line got cancelled):

Very nice list. I've settled for tokens now that my collection has almost all of the monsters that are important to me, and I started after the release of Demonweb. Though I must admit that the warforged titan is pretty tempting... ;)

I've found the D&D boardgames to be a good way for getting my plastic crack. :D

ggroy

First Post
Just noticed these on amazon.

- [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Haunted-Temples-Map-Pack-Accessory/dp/0786959878"]Haunted Temples Map Pack[/ame] (January 17, 2012)
- [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Elemental-Heros-Handbook-Dungeons-Rulebook/dp/0786959819"]Elemental Hero's Handbook[/ame] (February 21, 2012)

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
ggroy, thanks as always!

We have had "map packs" before...but if this was battle scale maps, could be cool.

also...shadow...fey...elemental

Remove ads