D&D 3E/3.5 Theoparts of Tharizdun

Manchurian

Villager
@SkidAce I šŸ¤” think, in Tharizduns Hidden Temple in the Sheldarmar Vally, only 40 gems are needed? Shoot, now I know I'll have to go shuffle this module out.
Interesting..The party Got plenty to worry about.... Scarlett brotherhood, Zhentarium, Tharizdun spies and clerics and that's before and during them trying to get s whole of these items

Manchurian

Villager
This is the link To Tharizduns only listed Allie.....posted in this Adventure in dragonsfoot....This Is The Proto Type Kaiju like Intelligent dragon I Spoke About.. And he the holder of some of those gems....I know it's a dragonsfoot older module .. this may not be it....it might be tiamats hoard treasure module.....my mega bytes low on phone can't download.....

Manchurian

Villager
Another unknown Tharizdun Temple

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191219-153543.png
    Screenshot_20191219-153543.png
    228.5 KB · Views: 188

77IM

Explorer!!!
Supporter
In my last campaign, a single one of the 333 gems was entombed deep underground and became a magnet for evil. The Final Boss of the campaign was this guy:

Attachments

• Shardron.pdf
    944.1 KB · Views: 280

77IM

Explorer!!!
Supporter
I created it. I've never heard of a Guardian Dragon, or of Tharizdun having a tomb. This was just an example of a Tharizdun-inspired nasty final boss monster.

I really like the idea that there are 333 gems forming the gate to Tharizdun's prison, and that even a single one of them is such bad news that it can wreck an entire world. Even if the PCs defeat that evil, there are another 332 gems just waiting to be discovered...

Gravenhurst48

Explorer
I created it. I've never heard of a Guardian Dragon, or of Tharizdun having a tomb. This was just an example of a Tharizdun-inspired nasty final boss monster.

I really like the idea that there are 333 gems forming the gate to Tharizdun's prison, and that even a single one of them is such bad news that it can wreck an entire world. Even if the PCs defeat that evil, there are another 332 gems just waiting to be discovered...
Yes, a never ending story.
Check link, the Forgotten Temple, sorry not Hidden, s a 1st E D&D module.

Last edited:

Remove ads