• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

They're back: Return of the Slivers. [Updated 24/8-2005: Beware the Overlord!]

Krishnath

First Post
Wolf72 said:
oh, I know he's funny ... but long-written at times [edit: la la la, nutkinworld! ... eat your dark heart out elmo!! :cool: ]
I am afraid that Nutkinland is no more, now there is only nothing, and it's huge. :D

Sliver Lord

First Post
Hahaha! Slivers!
They'll do great in my campain, the perfect minions! Slivers will bring the apocolypse, imagine the looks on the player's faces!
But in your next sliver, can you have the diary notes of that Shadowwing guy? I liked him. :D

Krishnath

First Post
Sliver Lord said:
Hahaha! Slivers!
They'll do great in my campain, the perfect minions! Slivers will bring the apocolypse, imagine the looks on the player's faces!
But in your next sliver, can you have the diary notes of that Shadowwing guy? I liked him. :D
Lanariel Shadowwing is a girl. And the only ones with notes from her are the Legions slivers (and the sliver overlord...). :D

Boz: No he isn't, but the last noble I will post will be... :]

Wolf72: http://www.nothingland.com. We even have an RPG Battle Arena. Also, it is great to be able to swear without risking getting banned, or getting filtered. :D

The crystalline to come shortly.

Krishnath

First Post
Presenting, the Crystalline Sliver, a vital part of any hive (and sliver deck).

-

Sliver, Crystalline
Medium Aberration (Extraplanar, Sliver)
Hit Dice:
6d8+12 (39 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30’, climb 30’,
Armor Class: 18 (+2 Dex, +6 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 16,
Base Attack/Grapple: +4/+10 (+4 grapple bonus)
Attack: Claw +6 melee (1d6+3)
Full Attack: Claw +6 melee (1d6+3) and bite +1 melee (1d4+1)
Space/Reach: 5’/5’
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Shared Ability, Spell Resistance 13,
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7,
Abilities: Str 15, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 10,
Skills: Balance +5, Climb +11, Escape Artist +5, Jump +3, Listen +5, Move Silently +3, Spot +5, Swim +3, Tumble +3,
Feats: Alertness, Agile, Combat Reflexes,
Environment: Any
Organization: Swarm (20-80) or Hive (several thousand slivers of various types and one queen)
Challenge Rating: 3
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always Neutral
Advancement: -

Crystalline slivers are highly specialized slivers that are created to act as a first defense against spellcasting enemies of the sliver hives.
A crystalline sliver, as the name implies, looks like a sliver crafted from the finest crystal. The sliver is almost transparent and its body glitters in different colors, as light dances upon its body.
The crystalline sliver is usually about 7’ in length.

Combat:
Crystalline slivers love ambushes, and will try to flank it’s opponents if given the opportunity. Since they where bred to be living shields against spellcasters, they usually go after wizards and sorcerers first.
Shared Ability (Ex): All slivers within 60’ of the crystalline sliver that lack spell resistance gain spell resistance equal to 10 plus half their HD. If the sliver already possesses SR, its existing SR is increased by +2.

-

Comments? Critique? Snackrifices?

Sliver Lord

First Post
Do sliver overlord next. Its description will include Lanareil, because it's from leigons. I like Lanareil so mch, he'll appear as an NPC in my campagin. Thanks for the insparation!
I have presented you the finest, rarest, most divine snackrifice ever-a tarrasque, ascended to greater deity-hood, with all templates applied to it.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads