THHKotS - OOC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The Hivers' Humorous Keep on the Shadowfell OOC disgussion thread.

Let's start from here guys, and see the characters come together.

Closed game. Not taking alts at the moment.
If you need one
[sblock=Character Sheet Template]Zarathas Moonscale
Male Dragonborn Paladin
Level 1, Lawful Good

Str: 16 +3
Con: 14 +2
Dex: 8 -1
Int: 12 +1
Wis: 14 +2
Cha: 16 +3

AC: 19
Fort: 15
Ref: 12
Will: 14
Init: -1
Spd: 5

Hit Points: 29 Bloodied: 14
Healing Surge: 9 Per Day: 12

Basic Attacks:
Longsword: +6, 1d8+4

Attacks:
Breath (minor; encounter):
- Close Blast 3; str+2 vs ref; +5; 1d6+2 (cold)
Holy Strike (standard; at-will):
- +6 vs AC, 1d8+4 (+2 if marked) (radiant)
Bolstering Strike (standard; at-will):
- +6 vs AC, 1d8+4 & gain 2 temp.HP
Radiant Smite (standard; encounter):
- +6 vs AC, 2d8+6 (radiant)
Paladin's Judgement (standard; daily):
- +6 vs AC, 3d8+4 & one ally within 5 can spend healing surge
- miss: one ally within 5 can spend healing surge

Feats: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)

Skills:
Passive Insight 12
Passive Perception 12
Endurance 5
Heal 7
History 8
Religion 6

Race and Class Features:
Draconic Heritage
Dragonborn Fury
Dragon Breath
Channel Divinity
Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands

Prayers:
At Will: Holy Strike, Bolstering Strike
Encounter: Radiant Smite
Daily: Paladin's Judgement

Equipment: Plate Armor (50gp), Light Shield (5gp), Longsword (15gp),
Standard Adventurer's Kit (15gp), Holy Symbol (10gp), 50sp.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Blackrat

Lineup so far:

-Elvish Warlock
-Dragonborn HAM... eh, oh Paladin
-Tiefling Ranger
-Dwarven Inquisitor.
-Human Lootcarrier... Who seems to mumble a lot during combat.
-Dwarven Fix-It
-Human Saint Fallen From Grace

Two strikers and a defender, a controller and leader.

So LT and Doggy. Another defender never hurts. And an actual thief is always good. Just suggestions though, you're welcome to go as you wish.

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
I'm thinking Halfling Warlord a little fat generalissimo with medals *huff puff huff* "I have been the general of many a dining tabl....I mean battlefield now stick him with your fork er spear yes!" aplenty on his smart jacket or an old Dwarf Inquisitor (Cleric) in clockwork/geared armor *clunk whirr clunk* "now where did I put my glasses?" "Are you sure your not a goblin? you look a little green to me eh eh!" *poke poke*.

Are any of these appropriate concepts?

I'm imagining Yes but you never know ;)

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Dragonborn Paladin it is then.

"I am Sir Voluminous Enormous, and I am a MASTER OF STEALTH! With me by your side we shall ENGAGE THE ENEMY and DESTROY THEM UTTERLY, all in the name of GOOD!"

Ginnel

Explorer
Oh yes, all sound definetly appropriate :lol:.
Well I'll have to play the semi-senile inquisitor in his *clunk whirr clunk whirr* armor, I'll figure out if I want him to play him as a cleric or a warlord later tonight.

Reflavouring powers isn't going to be a problem is it? have warlord powers take on a divine glow for example or have inspiring word seal up wounds as I imagine a healing word would? but keep all the mechanics and damage types the same? Of course this might not even be an issue but just thought I'd ask.

Also would it be possible to have an old shetland pony who is loaded down with replacement bits and sproggins for the armor? I'm also thinking of a hatred towards Goblins and Orcs but nothing which a bit of holding back and careful calming down couldn't take care of.

Korz "The Eye of Moradin" ( or "the past it" depending on your opinion) Cragstone

Last edited:

Blackrat

Well I'll have to play the semi-senile inquisitor in his *clunk whirr clunk whirr* armor, I'll figure out if I want him to play him as a cleric or a warlord later tonight.

Reflavouring powers isn't going to be a problem is it? have warlord powers take on a divine glow for example or have inspiring word seal up wounds as I imagine a healing word would? but keep all the mechanics and damage types the same? Of course this might not even be an issue but just thought I'd ask.

Also would it be possible to have a old shetland pony who is loaded down with replacement bits and sproggins for the armor? I'm also thinking of a hatred towards Goblins and Orcs but nothing which a bit of holding back and careful calming down couldn't take care of.

Yes to all accounts. But do remember, every dwarf knows that trees are evil: Giant In the Playground Games

Remove ads