Things we could use...

Xath

Moder-gator
We have a general board. Can we have more? Can we have a specific IC thread, so that we can have individual conversations on threads, and post to them like we do in emails? Then everyone has access to read them, but we don't have to go through the hassle of putting them on the boards.

Also....any chance of there being a Story Hour in progress thread? Where we can see what's going on with the SH before everyone else gets their grubby little mits on it? :)

I also think it would be nice to have a thread of Equipment that has been created by players and then house ruled into the game. That way, we just have to look it up on the forum.

And another thing; we could all scan our character sheets in and post them on the forum so that if...anyone...forgets their sheet, everyone has access and we can just download from the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you look under the general thread, there's a few other thread started. As Kennon said in his first post, we're not going to have a general IC thread - instead, if you want to have an IC disucssion - start a sub-thread in the general forum (because we *can't* have more than one forum) for that specific disucssion - also look at the thread labels, they are all custom so that you can start specific KoA related threads within our general forum.

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Yeah. Like, if Justice and Xath want to talk to NPC X, start up a thread for that, rather than putting all of the IC discussion in a single thread.

Also, the thread categories are fun. Let me know if I should add more.

Good idea about the character sheets.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
And another thing; we could all scan our character sheets in and post them on the forum so that if...anyone...forgets their sheet, everyone has access and we can just download from the forum.
So, who has a scanner?

The_Universe said:
So, who has a scanner?
We do! If you need to wait until next time we game, I bet you can scan them in.

However - who has a program for character sheets? Would be an easier way to keep them updated, I think. That way, we could just save them here in the forum - and make changes to them when we level up and the like without having to scan them in every time. AND - this would make them more read-able - as it is sometimes difficult to read other peoples print.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
So, who has a scanner?
Greg and I do.

If ya'll trust us we can take everyone's char. sheet sunday scan them and post them. Getting them back all depends on when we see everyone again, so you may be sans sheet for a week or more. Besides leveling I don't really use my sheet between games, but just in case someone did I want that to be a forewarning :):) :p

UPDATE: nevermind forgot you guys had one since Kennon was asking who had one.... would probably better to just use yours then it can quickly.

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
We do! If you need to wait until next time we game, I bet you can scan them in.

However - who has a program for character sheets? Would be an easier way to keep them updated, I think. That way, we could just save them here in the forum - and make changes to them when we level up and the like without having to scan them in every time. AND - this would make them more read-able - as it is sometimes difficult to read other peoples print.
I have one that is a scan of a sheet where regular word doc can be manipulated on top of it.
Good point- looks just like a normal sheet Bad point- sometimes the lines do not match up exactly takes a little manipulation

We also have one Greg found not sure the system specifically, but we can show you next session- I think Gertie copied it to her computer for use?-
Good point- automatically tallies things and changes them for you
Bad point- leaves off some of the 'basic' input boxes from a WotC's sheet

We'll take a look at the one that Greg/Gertie have... could also see about making one with the important information with Excell - I've got some Excel skillz.

Also - later today, may post a thread in General asking the enworld population about programs for sheets...

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
I have one that is a scan of a sheet where regular word doc can be manipulated on top of it.
Good point- looks just like a normal sheet Bad point- sometimes the lines do not match up exactly takes a little manipulation

We also have one Greg found not sure the system specifically, but we can show you next session- I think Gertie copied it to her computer for use?-
Good point- automatically tallies things and changes them for you
Bad point- leaves off some of the 'basic' input boxes from a WotC's sheet
I've used the program. Perhaps someone who has it close at hand could post it to this thread as a .zip file?

Remove ads