Things we could use...

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
Also....any chance of there being a Story Hour in progress thread? Where we can see what's going on with the SH before everyone else gets their grubby little mits on it? :)
Could go in same place or another one for those cool stories but not IC convos- for example Justice and the Dukes marriage would have gone there that sort of stuff :)
And ones like Xath and Arhconus' mariage can get put :)

The_Universe said:
May want to email it to everyone - more easily accessable that way, I think.

Either that, or we should just start a sub-thread for Attachments or Important Documents... that way, we don't have to dig for them later. :)

Last edited:

This Forum is not locked to the public... not that a lot of people are going to be sneaking peaks at the Story Hour... but, if it's a goal to keep it out of the general publics eyes, it may not be a good idea to post it here. :)

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
This Forum is not locked to the public... not that a lot of people are going to be sneaking peaks at the Story Hour... but, if it's a goal to keep it out of the general publics eyes, it may not be a good idea to post it here. :)
The story hour bit is up to Kennon. I know lots of writters who just don't like showing thier material till it is final or almost final.

And I think people would really have to go searching or really want to look for a sneak peak to just be wandering through this forum. And if pre-SH post got put in with the current IC stories again people would have to REALLY want adn be searching for it.

The_Universe

First Post
Yeah. I can do that, if you guys want. It's not a deep-seated private thing, or anything. I just usually wait until I have something that makes sense before I post.

Honestly, I post it in the SH forum within hours of when a segment is finished. So, any preview you got would be...minimal.

The_Universe

First Post
Moved PC Profiler to a specific Character Sheet thread.

Laurel said:
I have one that is a scan of a sheet where regular word doc can be manipulated on top of it.
Good point- looks just like a normal sheet Bad point- sometimes the lines do not match up exactly takes a little manipulation

We also have one Greg found not sure the system specifically, but we can show you next session- I think Gertie copied it to her computer for use?-
Good point- automatically tallies things and changes them for you
Bad point- leaves off some of the 'basic' input boxes from a WotC's sheet
Kat, could you maybe post that program (as a zip file) in the Character Sheet thread? Another tool can't hurt.

Last edited:

Xath

Moder-gator
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
If you look under the general thread, there's a few other thread started. As Kennon said in his first post, we're not going to have a general IC thread - instead, if you want to have an IC disucssion - start a sub-thread in the general forum (because we *can't* have more than one forum) for that specific disucssion - also look at the thread labels, they are all custom so that you can start specific KoA related threads within our general forum.

Perhaps I missed something, but I didn't see a custom label option when I started the new thread. Where is it?

The_Universe

First Post
It's to the left of the title box when you start a new post. It can also be accessed from the "edit post" link. I changed it for you, for I am the ALL POWERFUL MODERATOR!

Remove ads