• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Things we could use...

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
Also....any chance of there being a Story Hour in progress thread? Where we can see what's going on with the SH before everyone else gets their grubby little mits on it? :)
Could go in same place or another one for those cool stories but not IC convos- for example Justice and the Dukes marriage would have gone there that sort of stuff :)
And ones like Xath and Arhconus' mariage can get put :)

The_Universe said:
May want to email it to everyone - more easily accessable that way, I think.

Either that, or we should just start a sub-thread for Attachments or Important Documents... that way, we don't have to dig for them later. :)

Last edited:

This Forum is not locked to the public... not that a lot of people are going to be sneaking peaks at the Story Hour... but, if it's a goal to keep it out of the general publics eyes, it may not be a good idea to post it here. :)

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
This Forum is not locked to the public... not that a lot of people are going to be sneaking peaks at the Story Hour... but, if it's a goal to keep it out of the general publics eyes, it may not be a good idea to post it here. :)
The story hour bit is up to Kennon. I know lots of writters who just don't like showing thier material till it is final or almost final.

And I think people would really have to go searching or really want to look for a sneak peak to just be wandering through this forum. And if pre-SH post got put in with the current IC stories again people would have to REALLY want adn be searching for it.

The_Universe

First Post
Yeah. I can do that, if you guys want. It's not a deep-seated private thing, or anything. I just usually wait until I have something that makes sense before I post.

Honestly, I post it in the SH forum within hours of when a segment is finished. So, any preview you got would be...minimal.

The_Universe

First Post
Moved PC Profiler to a specific Character Sheet thread.

Laurel said:
I have one that is a scan of a sheet where regular word doc can be manipulated on top of it.
Good point- looks just like a normal sheet Bad point- sometimes the lines do not match up exactly takes a little manipulation

We also have one Greg found not sure the system specifically, but we can show you next session- I think Gertie copied it to her computer for use?-
Good point- automatically tallies things and changes them for you
Bad point- leaves off some of the 'basic' input boxes from a WotC's sheet
Kat, could you maybe post that program (as a zip file) in the Character Sheet thread? Another tool can't hurt.

Last edited:

Xath

Moder-gator
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
If you look under the general thread, there's a few other thread started. As Kennon said in his first post, we're not going to have a general IC thread - instead, if you want to have an IC disucssion - start a sub-thread in the general forum (because we *can't* have more than one forum) for that specific disucssion - also look at the thread labels, they are all custom so that you can start specific KoA related threads within our general forum.

Perhaps I missed something, but I didn't see a custom label option when I started the new thread. Where is it?

The_Universe

First Post
It's to the left of the title box when you start a new post. It can also be accessed from the "edit post" link. I changed it for you, for I am the ALL POWERFUL MODERATOR!

Remove ads