• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This is a Review (Return of the Metathread)

Wystan

Explorer
Reviews review again, still disagrees with original poster. Looks for original Poster by googling. Decides to post a link to a derogatory site that happens to have a user with the same nick.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Inserts a witty, picture to display significant insight into his feelings, and to interject a little humor into the discussion.

bad_g.jpg

howandwhy99

Adventurer
mojo1701 said:
Reads review and all comments. All who say anything overly-bad about said product are called "fanboys."

Quotes seemingly innocuous comment with slight bit of namecalling in return. Then turns the flamethrower on full.
RANT! RANT! RANT!! RANT!!
RANT! RANT! RANT!! RANT!!!!!
[subtext: is trying to get the thread closed]

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Return to see that the review has turned into an unholy flame-fest. Play innocent by responding point by point to each of the previous posters. Backpeddle by making up lame story about how I really do like the better products from said publisher. Having done that, go on a two thousand word tirade about how the products from the last two years have been substandard with the exception of one book (generally beloved by all). Go into a one thousand word tirade about how if Eric Noah is such a great judge of reviewers, where are his reviews?

Ties former user who has since been banned into the conversation before signing off.

JoeBlank

Explorer
Comes into discussion late. Claims to be considering purchase of product in question and notes that review has convinced me to buy/not buy product reviewed.

Thanks reviewer for helpful input.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
JoeBlank said:
Comes into discussion late. Claims to be considering purchase of product in question and notes that review has convinced me to buy/not buy product reviewed.

Thanks reviewer for helpful input.

Makes snide comments about "sheeple" and fanboys unthinkingly following the opinions of less-than-competent reviewers.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads