D&D General This is totally a D&D Video...

This is totally D&D...

• It is just you

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • It totally is D&D...

Votes: 5 38.5%

It gets even more convoluted with Moorcock, having done lyrics and vocals with Hawkwind. Who would eventually release The Chronicles of the Black Sword and Warrior on the Edge of Time albums based on Moorcock's writings. And I swear I've caught Moorcock sneaking little Hawkwind references into some of his stories.

For instance, Moorcock was an inspiration to both D&D and Blue Oyster Cult.

If we are talking about music to add to a D&D game or as OSB for a D&D media work there are more options.

For example ERA.

Or "two steps to hell".

Or Skillet.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It gets even more convoluted with Moorcock, having done lyrics and vocals with Hawkwind. Who would eventually release The Chronicles of the Black Sword and Warrior on the Edge of Time albums based on Moorcock's writings. And I swear I've caught Moorcock sneaking little Hawkwind references into some of his stories.
He did. As I recall, he quoted some lyrics in the Jerry Cornelius stuff.

R_J_K75

Legend
This is not D&D. This is the dreaded escape of the illegitimate child of ABBA and Judas Priest that has been locked in a Nordic noir dungeon since 1982.

Yeah they looked just like Judas Priest down to the Flying Vs and the tandem guitar moves. Blatant ripoff and pathetic posers.

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer
Yeah they looked just like Judas Priest down to the Flying Vs and the tandem guitar moves. Blatant ripoff and pathetic posers.
Actually, I shouldn't be too critical - the escape of some hideous monstrosity from a dungeon it's been imprisoned in for Crimes against Nature (TM) is pretty D&D...

Remove ads