This site.

galaga88

Explorer
I signed up for this place a long long time ago. I’ve been wanting to get back into d&d recently and decided to drop in and see what’s new. This the front page that greeted me on my phone. Thats like … 15% non-ad content? I don’t think I’m coming back.

IMG_4010.png

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
This is mine.. I'm not sure what settings or what would lead to that huge ad you have there.
1000012340.png

I usually go straight to the forums though so I don't see the front page.
1000012341.png

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can't think how the site could look like that. There's something weird going on there. Perhaps it's not recognising that you're using a mobile or something. There's no way the side ads should show on a mobile, and there's no way they should be able to overlap anything. I'm at a bit of a loss there.

galaga88

Explorer
I can't think how the site could look like that. There's something weird going on there. Perhaps it's not recognising that you're using a mobile or something. There's no way the side ads should show on a mobile, and there's no way they should be able to overlap anything. I'm at a bit of a loss there.
It’s at the top of the navigation button in the middle. The one on the top left doesn’t do it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It’s at the top of the navigation button in the middle. The one on the top left doesn’t do it.

Huh, so it does. That button slides the left column over. I'd never noticed that before. I guess the software assumes that would be a navigation bar, which is weird given there's a separate navigation bar. I'll get that button deactivated. In the meantime, don't click on it. The actual navigation button is the hamburger line button thing! :)

Remove ads