Those Who Are Not - Chapter 1

WarShrike

First Post
Valen snickers openly. "Not backin down now are ya?" he asks of Elise. "ya always wanna be tha leader, so lead. Or are ya just a big scaredy cat?"

blackdraco

First Post
Elise puffs up her cheeks. “Well I don't think any of Grandpa Joe’s stories are true”
She takes a step into the stream of water. Even though she tries to hide it she is a bit shaken off the mentioning of the ogre. “It seems I’ll better do it myself, or else we will stand here all day.”

Nothing happens when Elise steps out in the water. Not that something ought to happen, but she seems really relieved. “See, its just water.”

Voda Vosa

First Post
Quin rolls his eyes. "As I said ders nothin' different on di other side!" saying this, he started crossing the river purposefully.

SuccessWarrior

First Post
Axel wasn't concerned about the water. He was wondering what was hiding in the trees on the other side that made all the parents in the village ban the crossing of the river. He looked across the river and didn't see anything. It didn't really matter now. He couldn't let Elise cross the river alone. That wasn't right.

Axel stepped into the river by Elise, the cold water flowing past his ankles. It was cold but on a day as hot as today, it felt good. In fact, if they were just going to be swimming and splashing in the river, he would already be in the middle of the river. It seemed silly that he had been afraid to even enter the water just because he was going to go to the other side.

"He's just scared," Axel said to Elise."I'll go with you."

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Qualine thinks that crossing the river is a really bad idea. However, he has agreed to go and his father was always saying that you should not break your word lightly. Still there is no reason to be in front, so he waits for most of the others to go before he starts to cross the stream.

WarShrike

First Post
Valen crosses the stream, trying to step on rocks to get wet as little as possible. He then smirk at Elise and waits to see what other tricks her father's pet monkey has learned.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
jasper watches the way back to the villiage and then notices that he is the last one on this side of "the river". Quickly he joins Qualine in the water, as he makes his way across.

"Wait for me," he says to the others.

blackdraco

First Post
All of the kids had crossed the river.
Elise almost thought that something would happen, and when nothing did, it was obvious that she felt a bit disappointed.
Quickly throwing that aside she began thinking of something to do.

The surroundings gave a lot of opportunities. There where lot of hiding places for hide and seek. An unfamiliar and new place also made it perfect for plays as “the black knight and the swordsman”, “the evil sorcerer and the watchmen” or other such plays. Even just exploring seemed interesting and a good idea.
“sooo… what do you want to play?” she asked while looking around for ideas.

Sugar_Silk

First Post
Val stepped out of the water, soaked to the bone. She had tripped on a stone as she hurried to catch up to the small band of children she'd seen heading off into the woods. She was glad that nobody had seen her fall. Normally, she'd be busy with an endless list of chores, but today her father was passed out from a hard night of drinking, so Val figured she could slink away for a few hours and he'd never be the wiser. Besides, how often did the village kids all gather up to explore forbidden territories!!

Wringing out her pretty blonde hair, Val smiled warmly as she soggily jogged up to the cluster of kids gathered around a thoughtful looking Elise.

"Hey guys!" she said cheerily, "What kind of plot are we hatching?"

ghostcat

First Post
Qualine waits until the others have discussed what game they want to play before piping up "I'm not usually here, so I'll go with what you guys, decidy, ah want."

[sblock=OOC]Qualine knows a lot of big words that he doesn't quite know how to pronounce, so he keeps getting them wrong.[/sblock]

Remove ads