Those Who Are Not - Chapter 1

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I suggest we don't go swimming or we may get into serious trouble," Jasper says pointing at Val with his flute. "Why not explore a little? See what this side of the river is good for."

WarShrike

First Post
Valen gives Val a sly grin. "Maybe ya should take those off to dry em, you know all the trouble yer gonna git into if yer da finds out about that lil dip."

Sugar_Silk

First Post
"Don't tell me you came out here just to see some skin, Squeak."

Val squeezed free a few more drops and tossed her hair over her shoulder, visually unfazed by Valen's prodding.

"You worry about your father, and I'll worry about mine."

blackdraco

First Post
She looked around at the assembled kids. She looked between the newly arrived Val and the others. Ass there where no one who came forward with a suggestion, see once more raised her voice so that everybody could hear. “What about playing hide and seek? Then we get to explore at the same time.“ Looking at Jasper, quickly followed by a “not it” while she raised her hand.
Of course she knew that some kids would have a great advance in such a situation, but what better way to explore the place. In this way they would see more the place in less time and maybe find something interesting.

AXEL + QUIN
It wasn't really a bad idea, but somehow Axel and Quin had a weird sense. Something was to happen in the forest. Or rather it would seem that the forest was not like it used to be. It seemed to keep some kind of secret. Something seemed new. Don't know if it was the smell, the noise, the view or something quite different. However it was only a thought back in the head. Nothing more, nothing less.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm good at hide and seek. Perhaps we can also play treasure quest, I there might be something hidden in the forest, we might find a pot full of gold coins! Like the ones at the end of the rainbows!" says excitedly the young Quin.

WarShrike

First Post
The possibilities for mischief being what they are out here, Valen says: "Fine, i'm it. Run yer lil selfs off n away n hides. Ya gots one minute. I just go over here n cover my eyes." Valen walks over to a nearby tree and starts counting down the seconds.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not waiting for anyone else Jasper darts of into the woods and then turns of in a different direction. When he believes he is far enough away he finds a tree and puts his back to it panting.

ghostcat

First Post
Qualine runs off deeper into the woods. Not wanting to run directly to his hiding place, he tries to be clever. So he cuts left before finding a thick bush, which he crawls underneath to hide.

Remove ads