Those Who Are Not - Chapter 1

blackdraco

First Post
Elise raises an eyebrow in unease on valens suggestion but decides to go hide. She runs into hiding somewhere in the forest, with the little tom over one shoulder. He kept exceptionally quiet for his age.
Robert nodded to Valen before getting into hiding somewhere nearby.

[sblock=OOC]
The next parts will be individual.
I don’t mind terribly if you read each others, as long as you character does not know of anything that he/she shouldn’t
I would like to note to that this is supposed to be a temperate clima.[/sblock]

[sblock=Quin]
OOC: I would emagine that quin too disapeers when everybody else goes into hiding. You can post specifics :)

It’s rather easy for Quin to find spots to hide out, here in the forest. But even though this should be the same forest as on the other side, some small things seem different.
After a little while it is clearer why. It seems that there are both strange creatures and plants on this side that Quin has not seen before.
Small creatures, the size of a small dog, but with a hard shell on the back like a bug, for instance. And there are mushrooms growing on a tree with a dark purple color that quin do not know. [/sblock]

[sblock=Valen]
After Valen finish counting, Robert steps out of the bushes and nods towards him.
He walked towards Valen and offers “so… whats you planning?” with a smile that seemed mischievous. [/sblock]

[sblock=Jasper]
Leaning up against the tree makes it easier to breathe and relax a bit. After a little breath, Jasper sees that just in front of him is a beautiful flower. As tall as himself, and in a deep red color that could compete with any dress that jasper had ever seen. The smell, intoxicating enough to be perfume used by the baron families.
Just the realizes jasper that he is surrounded by all kinds of beautiful flowers, that he have never seen before. One in a sharp green color that would stir up talk at home.
Another so yellow that it looks like the sun.
Purple, blue and even black is found in these flowers. [/sblock]

[sblock=Qualine]
Not used to running, it seems nice to lie down.
But it only seems as a little while before Qualine notice a rather big spider only a few feet away crawling in the opposite direction of Quin.
It is of the same size as a smith’s hand, and all too hairy.
Such spiders are not supposed to be around in this region.[/sblock]

[sblock=Val]
As Val runs deeper into the forest, it begins to seem more and more different. The trees seem bigger and bigger.
When she stops up there are several trees that seem hollow, but all are with a great amount of insects so far unknown.
A sound makes behind, and a quick look tells that some kind of creature fell from one of the trees.
It looks like a green thick robe that moves.
It raises its head so that it is on same eye level as Val and hisses at her from only about 6 feet away. [/sblock]

[sblock=Axel]
OOC: I suspect that Axels to runs into the forest to.
Running is a good exercise, and after a short while Alex has come quite a bit into the forest.
Looking around he sees Jasper far away and a wall of color behind him. (See jaspers description) [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Is there anyone who knows how to make those boxes?
So that I can hide text and spoilers :)
Edit: Thanks :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Pay it Forward] Sugar_Silk knows how to make spoiler boxes. ;) [/sblock]

[sblock=Jasper] Looking for a blue flower among all the different colors jasper will pick one for his mother, her favorite color is blue.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Quin hides inside one empty tree trunk. After finishing playing, he'll tell the others about what he has saw. In the mean time, he'll try to catch the attention of one of those critters.

Hide: a crappy 3
Handle animal whit one of the bugs: 8

Sugar_Silk

First Post
Val freezes and time seems to slow down as terror sweeps through her. She tenses her muscles to avoid an attack if it comes. She steps slowly backward, not wishing to trigger any predatory instinct the creature might have. Her mind races as she tries to identify the creature. Her eyes searching for teeth, or claws, and watching it's movement to gauge the potential threat.

[sblock=OOC]I didn't know what to roll for that. Appraise? Survival? Just a wisdom check? I'll leave that to you. Hopefully I can get an idea of whether I should run, or scream for help, or try to talk to the thing... glad to have you back draco! I hope my sblock tutorial was helpful! ;) (thanks HM)[/sblock]

WarShrike

First Post
[sblock=blackdraco spoiler boxes]The boxes are created by starting with sblock=name of the box between these [] and ends with /sblock also between [] so if () were really [], this box would look like (sblock=blackdraco spoiler boxes) then the text, and ends with (/sblock) [/sblock]

[sblock=Robert]Valen quietly whispers to Robert: "I was thikin of fetchin ther parents, n tellin they was across the water, but u'd get n trouble too. But now that yer here, hows about you goes n gets em and i'll pteten ta look fer em so's they stay hidden?"[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
[sblock=Qualine's Response]On seeing the spider, Qualine stops thinking about hide and seek and goes into his "bookworm" mode. He watches the spider in fascination while trying to remember if it is poisonous. Occasionally, he looks round to see if he can see anymore.

Eventually he realises that he should warn the others and looks to see if anyone is near it.[/sblock]

Remove ads