• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thrane strike force. RAIDERS OF AUNDAIR STAY OUT

Scurry

First Post
Alestair motions at the figures on deck in response to Valderion, and shakes his head.

OOC: I'm down with Eid's suggestion. I assume all the letters are people?

Zurai

First Post
Scurry said:
OOC: I'm down with Eid's suggestion. I assume all the letters are people?

No. If you scroll the map down, there's a key at the bottom. There are only 6 people visible at the moment - 4 on the ship and 2 on the tower.

Scurry

First Post
Zurai said:
No. If you scroll the map down, there's a key at the bottom. There are only 6 people visible at the moment - 4 on the ship and 2 on the tower.

Er, oops. Shoulda said unique letters.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
I believe a double-move west would place us around I,11. That'd be our action for this round, and the following round everyone could engage (via charges or partial charges).

Scurry

First Post
NMF, I think you're transposing the axes. I get us at h-22?

Alestair also activates his Protection devotion at the beginning of his turn (swift action, +2 sacred bonus to AC to allies within 30').

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Why do I get this sinking feeling we're going to be nuked...

Well, I retain hope. Even if they spot our presence, they'll need magic to avoid the 50% miss chance and hopefully we'd see that being cast/manifested whatever.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads