[Thread Game] D&D Monsters A-Z

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
X is getting hard- Some 1st and 2nd edition DnD
I count about 32 D&D creatures beginning with X, but I haven't checked how many of those for which there exist pictures. Also, that list includes a few unique creatures who happen to have names beginning with X.

As an aside, how is it possible that I've only just noticed this thread? I feel so left out :p

I count about 32 D&D creatures beginning with X, but I haven't checked how many of those for which there exist pictures. Also, that list includes a few unique creatures who happen to have names beginning with X.

As an aside, how is it possible that I've only just noticed this thread? I feel so left out :p

First- where is this list?

Second- Join us in the revelry and memories

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan

Attachments

• Zebranaur.jpg
    Zebranaur.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 358

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Actually the page number is determined by the posts per page setting. None the less, it is post 181 to be specific. And yes, you will still need to slog through 90 posts to double check what has been done since then.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Actually the page number is determined by the posts per page setting. None the less, it is post 181 to be specific. And yes, you will still need to slog through 90 posts to double check what has been done since then.
True, but I could tell Echohawk is seeing the same number of pages I am. Also, the post has been updated as we've gone along.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ah, understood. I see what you are saying.

A is for . . . . .Arcane of spelljammer . . . . dagnabbit! I got nij'd

Attachments

• the arcane, spelljammer 001.jpg
    the arcane, spelljammer 001.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:

Remove ads