Press Three Blockbusters Coming November 18th!

Knights & Legends 3E Development Update #2​

'Tis with great joy I bring you this latest update. Some 30+ pages of pure lore have been written for the game so far. I'll be moving on to core rules, classes, mechanics, plus all the good stuff only K&L games offer in the next few days. One thing you'll notice at first glance, game feels highly, highly engaging. It will be printer and VTT friendly as well. Thrilled to make a surprise drop any day now. Till next update!

Knights & Legends 3E Development Update #3​

Here's a first look into character classes. Each class will boast its own stats, which will them be combined with race stats. Right now, I'm considering keeping player classes to a variety of five. It will feel a lot more natural to add in depth to them, than add a bunch of generic classes without a strong connection to the setting.

31-scaled.jpg

As stated in the game's cover, Dark Ink, OSR Inspired Homebrew. I'll be keeping one continues standard for artwork throughout the game. A homebrewish feel, with professional standards is what you'll experience as you scroll through the many pages featured in this game.

Skills, magic, and abilities will be influenced by the race + class the player picks. The finer details are added later towards the finalization of the character building process. Like previously mentioned, the game will present a different way to play Knights & Legends. I'm focusing in removing the bloat, and only include what really matters to make a crunchy, lore-rich experience. Reminding you that the game is designed with a, DIY adventures, initiative. Thus, I've made the decision to remove Orcs as a playable class. They're still in the world, but mostly as enemies and NPCs. The main races now are Human, Dwarf, and Elf. There's a really good reason for that, but it's only through reading the setting that you'll ultimately understand how logical of choice that was. And to be frank, if players still want to play an Orc, they still can. though, that would deviate from the main setting of 3E.

That means the core book provides you everything you need to start role-playing across Ezora. You can follow the extra spiced up setting, or come up with your own ideas while being provided everything you need to start rolling. Setting up a game will be quicker than 2E, thanks to many, many extra features being added to the latest version. If you own classic K&L, you've already noticed the difference.

It is much unfortunate I can't openly discuss in-depth of the rules, due to the world we live in. Though, I try my best to give you a hint of what to expect. Knowing its predecessor did much better than anticipated, I am confident you'll come to enjoy 3E even more. The secret, made with love and in tune with fan feedback.

More updates are coming in the next few days!

Last edited:

Development Update #4​

Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e | 09-02-2021​

Welcome to a lore-rich, vibrant world of knights and legends. Following the popularity of its predecessor, Dark Ink breathes new life into the perilous world of Ezora. Players will find bliss and be endowed with infinite knowledge as they scroll through the core book's highly engaging, original dark fantasy setting.
KnightsLegends3e2.jpg

Read it as you would Shakespeare! World immersion, starts the moment you lay eyes in its introduction page. Followed by 30 more, dedicated solely to Ezorian lore. 3e's compact design delivers everything you'll need to start your adventure, minus the bloat. Like they say, great things come in small packages.

Exploring The Core Mechanics​

Once players have been bestowed with basic knowledge, comes character creation. A variety of five different classes and three world races are available by default. Classes in particular, come with their own unique stats, which include pros and cons to each. Once a player picks a class, they're to choose a race. This is the second step of character creation. Race stats, are them summed up or subtracted from the class base stats. From there on, players have a limited amount of Kescs to spend on their hero's starting gear. This includes a variety of items, arms, and armour to pick from. It's advised players only take what's necessary, avoid being over encumbered.

Preview
31-scaled.jpg
25-scaled.jpg

What follows, is the selection of skills and wizardry from a diverse roster. Magick, includes a variety of benevolent and malevolent spells. Anyone can cast magick from the Incunabulum Arcana. From healing, to elemental, to summoning. Though, the Mage class will always have the upper hand when it comes to manipulating these arts. As your hero levels from amateur to master expertise, you'll gain access to even more powerful spells. Some are deemed so powerful, like Rapture, which summons a horde of demons to aid you in combat, that not only they'll consume mana, but also drain the summoner's life. One should tread carefully in the arts of blood magick, it could ultimately consume its user in the process.

This is a mere glimpse of a detail-rich, set of core rules that awaits within. Knights & Legends: Dark Ink, gives both player and Game Master alike, infinite possibilities with incredible flexibility and unique game mechanics. Weather you prefer short adventures or large and complex quests, the game got your back! Its DIY module is unprecedented to an existent, giving the Game Master and players total control of their uniquely crafted adventures through the vast and perilous world of Ezora. Now, featuring a nostalgic and consistent dark ink design with all new content, for seasoned veterans and newcomers alike.

Here Are The Last Few Steps In The Development Process

The core book is currently being revised, and is being sent out to three local groups for playtesting. Meanwhile, I’ll be proofreading the contents of the book with another individual to insure you get nothing but the very best. There's one more little surprise to be announced soon.

Would like to take a moment to announce the companion app which will be released alongside K&L: Dark Ink.
The app, isn't exactly the surprise I was referring to in my previous post. I gets much better, it's coming!
Thank you for your continued support.

Screenshot2.jpg

KNIGHTS & LEGENDS: DARK INK | SPECIALTY SIGNED HARDCOVER
Experience the best of Dark Ink, in an authentic homebrew format! With personalized pen strokes by the author, including front cover signature and a numbered certificate of authenticity. This specialty limited edition won’t last long. Only three of these certificates were printed. That means the hardcover edition is a very rare collector’s item. Get yours before they’re gone!

Product Description
♦ 8×10 Specialty Hardcover Format
♦ Mohawk Superfine Eggshell Paper
♦ Certificate of Authenticity
♦ Written In Dark Ink
♦ Personalized Edits
♦ Signed by Author

For more, please visit the product's page.

Skip to checkout!

checkout-link-qr-code.png

Limited Hardcover Update
I was so impressed by the overall quality of the proof copy, that I went ahead and secured THE three copies before the printer encounters any sort of material shortage, or price change. These copies will remain sealed until you place your order, so then they can be customized and shipped to you while cutting approximately two weeks of wait time. This means you could receive your specialty limited and signed copy in as low as six business days (depending on location), once inventory is ready and available. All books ship with tracking, so you can have confidence and peace of mind knowing exactly where your copy is at all times as it makes your way to you.

The video above showcases the proof copy. Though, I must emphasize there's absolutely nothing like being able to hold this solid, perfectly made hardcover in your own hands. Another reason why I went with 'limited' to keep it extra special for fans, collectors, and those who really wish to support me while receiving something of value in return.

Limited Hardcover Update #2
Sharing with you some more screenshots I couldn't include in the video, due to its minute long length.
On average, people will rarely engage with a video until the very last frame. I'm one of those. By keeping videos short, it's one way to transmit the message across effectively. This saves both mine and viewers time, in an era where every minute is most precious. Enjoy the preview! The limited hardcover is available for preorder at Knights & Legends: Dark Ink 3e | Limited Hardcover – FANTASY GAMES BY FELIX, J. or catch it digital at dtrpg on 09-02-21.

Preview1-1024x768.jpg
Preview3-1024x768.jpg

Preview2-1024x768.jpg

Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour | New Promo

In case you've missed the first update, here's a perfect chance to catch up. Go above and beyond when you leave the video a like. Your support is appreciated!

S&Z, is a semi-apocalyptic tactical ops survival horror TRPG/3D game. Much of its influence comes from the current state of the world, and imagining a not too distant future where civilizations all over the globe have collapsed. Not only that, the modern aspects of the game allow its expansion to a broader audience. However, it still isn't recommended for everyone.

In comparison to Knights & Legends, which delivers an accurate dark fantasy medieval experience, Shotguns & Zombies allows the players to invent and explore new ideas without any boundaries. That means you're free to play in 'modern times' or you can take it a step further into a post apocalyptic setting without drastically changing the game's rules.

Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour, focus in modern days weaponry, bio-warfare, private military companies (PMCs), and constant grasp for power. E.g. you could invade another PMC's base in order to acquire weaponry and med kits. You could achieve that by using brute force, or taking a stealth approach. All of that while you dealing with the biological aspects of things, face the infected, experiment with human genomes, build your own PMC, expand ranks, customize weapons, etc.

With the exception of the 3D game, the tabletop rpg version requires two players minimum to work as intended, there's no limits to the size of the table. Play online with 10+ people should you wish, split then into different factions. The game focus in team work. Highlighting rankings, different pay rates, and much more.

To play it, it will require a small amount of prep first. The 3D game included is the fastest way to understand the vision and direction for the game. It could even be used to rank players depending how well they perform in the mission. The GM is responsible for putting the desired setting together, or he/she can continue from where the 3D game left off.

I'll be talking a bit more about it when we get closer to the November 18th, release date. Meanwhile, you can catch a glimpse of the settings and world in this PDF Demo. Be advised the demo is not meant for playtesting, releasing the full set of rules would imply giving away the game's secrets to copycats, competitors, etc. Remember where you read it first, and thank you for your understanding.

Like all of my games, Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour will require your full support in order to stand on its feet. You'll be able to purchase the game from DTRPG and Itch e-stores. Unlike Knights & Legends: Dawn of a New Age, both stores will feature the same version of the game. Let's turn this game into another best seller so I can continue developing this new adventure further, alongside your feedback.

Knighs & Legends: Dark Ink 3e Will Be Here Soon!​

If you're a fan of all things medieval and mythological, then Knights & Legends: Dark Ink is for you. Thanks to the rpg community, today I am able to continue creating the games you love to play. As I make a push to extend the K&L saga into the video game industry, continue to expect greater and better things.

As a reminder, the three limited specialty hardcover editions are making their way to me so I can ship them in as little as 48hrs. This drastically cuts lengthy wait times by nearly 3 weeks. Since there are only three of these specialty hardcovers, they're being sold for a premium through the game's website. Not only it's a way to keep them for who truly wants them (e.g collectors, diehard fans, supporters), it's a unique way to keep a rare quality product in your possession. Once they're gone they're gone. It's only natural you wait for the cheaper digital edition first, and I've been receiving requests to hold copies. Unfortunately I can't do that, first come first serve, one copy per costumer. As of right now, all three remain available, and there's no guarantee of when they'll be gone. Secure yours at your earliest convenience!

Support Your Dev, Help End Piracy!​

With a little less than 24hrs for Dark Ink's release, I'd like to briefly remind everyone how harmful piracy can be. It's only natural buyers want to share their newest acquisition with friends, both in real life and on the internet. If you're like the average person who understands your purchase is solely meant to one proprietor, you, then you're my favorite kind of costumer. Unfortunately, there was a great deal of piracy happening with classic K&L, including in popular and less popular websites. I understand it only feels right to share your copies with friends, but please remind them if they want to see K&L grow further, then they need to purchase their own copy. That's why I'm making Knights & Legends: Dark Ink affordable to everyone.

Let's Stop Libel Together​

You can help by reporting inappropriate, offensive, damaging, and/or defamatory content.
It's no secret I've been a victim of libel in the past. Some offenders were kindly asked to stop, and most did. Unfortunately some choose to persist. Inspired by Jon Del Arroz' case, I'm glad to announce someone else will be handling these. This is a very important step in other promote a friendlier and healthier community. It comes with success, success you as a loyal supporter helped create.

Thank You​

As usual, I thank all my fans for your continued support. I sincerely hope you enjoy your adventures through the perilous world of Ezora!

Remove ads