Kickstarter Thunderscape: Savage Worlds! Live on Kickstarter!

Shawn Carman

Explorer
Hello, everyone! Apart from my work on L5R for AEG, my crew and I have been working on our own products, consisting of Thunderscape, a campaign setting and mechanics sourcebook for Pathfinder. Since we came out with it, the question we've heard most is "Hey, are you doing a Savage Worlds version?" I mean honestly, I have been shocked at how much that's come up. I guess I never realized how popular the system is! But we heard what people were saying and we got some really talented writers together and now we're promoting a KS to help fund all the graphic design we need to make a new core book happen.

If you're into fantasy with a dash of steam, a cup of industrial horror, and a whole diced apocalypse, I hope you'll check out our KS and see if you think it's worth your time. Talk to our Pathfinder backers and see what they say about our ability to put out quality products. Have a look at our selection over on DriveThru. But most importantly, check us out on Kickstarter and see if we're worth your time and interest.

Thanks everyone!

Remove ads