• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thunderstorms & Work...

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
just showers here. It's been raining off and on for the last two days.

Iowa on the other hand got thunderstorms, hail and tornados, along with some flooding.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Yeah, did the same here yesterday, on and off thunderstorms. The only disconcerting thing was there was a flood watch which specifically mentioned my neck of the woods (Camillus) which was a little freaky, but I don't live near any streams. Near my sister's place a road collapsed.

Iowa on the other hand got thunderstorms, hail and tornados, along with some flooding.

Yeah, I saw that on our LOCAL weather broadcast (I live near Nashville). At first I shouted at the TV "Who cares! I don't live there! If I wanted to know what the weather was like in Iowa, I'd jump on the net or watch the weather channel!"

Then I saw how bad it was and said 'Oh.. well, ok."

Welverin

First Post
Stupid storms kept me away from EN World again, makes me feel like I'm missing a limb or something.

thatdarncat said:
just showers here. It's been raining off and on for the last two days.

What, no snow?

AuroraGyps

First Post
Welverin said:
What, no snow?

I could see my breath during the last two days when walking to run errends and to work.;) However, since the cottonwood seeda are blowing around, it does look like it's snowing.
Yesterday, I got caught in a huge down pour when I came out from grocery shopping and I couldn't wait it out becuse I had ice cream to get home. After 15 minutes I was one heck of a drowned rat. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads