• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Tianxia: Blood, Silk & Jade in the final week of its Kickstarter Campaign- Big Push!

Vigilance Press

First Post
Greetings EN World!

I plan to edit this post to give you more information once my ability to link directly to things is unlocked, but for the meantime I wanted to tell everyone about Tianxia: Blood, Silk & Jade. This Wuxia-themed supplement by Jack Norris (Line Developer for the Dragon Age pen and paper game) with art by Denise Jones and layouts by Daniel Solis is in the final week of its kickstarter campaign. What a ride it's been! We've unlocked many bonus digital supplements and are working on gathering enough backers to unlock an amazing fiction anthology linked to the setting, with authors like Robin D. Laws, T.S. Luikart, Michael Underwood, and more!

Head to Kickstarter and look for Tianxia: Blood, Silk & Jade and you'll find us!

Remove ads