• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TiCaudata's Mish Mash Campaign

Dichotomy

Explorer
Angrod scratches his hairless chin as he thinks aloud. "Kinda 'tenuated," the elf says, running the three words together, "the notion that, since yer ship's missing, ya better see the folks what run the lighthouse. Mebbe them lizardfolks 'ave taken over the lighthouse and're causin' ships tuh crash inna the reef."

Angrod shrugs. "Guess it's better'n nothing. Ah..." he looks at Logan, "are ya skilled as a 'trapper' addal?"

worthley

First Post
Ava awaits Logan's responce when she realizes the answer doesn't matter. "No matter how hard this path is, it would be best to walk this trail, as the ships seem to be the problem we would need to correct."

michael_noah

First Post
Logan spits and replies, "I never found need to trap much when you can just shoot it instead. I don't have much reason to get on boats, either, but I'm sure I can find a path when needed."

o3caudata

First Post
"If the issue is related to boats missing, we may end up needing a boat to find out what's actually wrong. I do agree that a visit on foot to the lighthouse is probably our best bet. I admit friends, i feel guilty for having little interest in actually helping this "mayor" with anything."

Heading out the door, he continues "How comfortable is everyone with trudging through a swamp for 4 days? I find that the most bothersome part of swamps has always been the bugs.... or the smell. But pathers could make me reconsider."

Dichotomy

Explorer
While the typically sylvan kind of elf might seem out of place in a swamp, Angrod, of course, looks like he might have come from one.

"I'ven't got a pro'lem with the swamp. Long as we've got food." The elf turns to Logan. "Can ya hunt in the swamp?"

worthley

First Post
Once the group is outside, Ava responds in a way that is surprising for one of the cloth. "I agree with you about the mayor, but we might as well make some coin on our way to take care of our main objective." She pauses for a moment and then continues. "Is there anything that we need to get before we continue our journey?"

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]what a wonderful question! if any of you want anything i'll give you another day to say so. you could, however, decide on whether you want to spend the rest of the day starting out or if you want to get a nights rest on the way.[/sblock]

Remove ads