Blog (A5E) Tieflings & Aasimar: Check Out Level Up's Planetouched!

Over on our Facebook group we took a poll to see which heritage from Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition you’d like us to preview. The planetouched won by miles, so here it is!

3.jpg

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Are there any options for customising the outsider traits according to specific lineage/ancestries? Or is it a single standardized race

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Are there any options for customising the outsider traits according to specific lineage/ancestries? Or is it a single standardized race
I’m not sure I understand the question? You mean more than selecting your heritage gift?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I’m not sure I understand the question? You mean more than selecting your heritage gift?
Yeah like if I decided to make a Titan aasimar would it be different to a Solar aasimar or a Coatl aasimar for instance.
Of maybe things like the Elf Fey’ri?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah like if I decided to make a Titan aasimar would it be different to a Solar aasimar or a Coatl aasimar for instance.
Of maybe things like the Elf Fey’ri?
Well, we have Aasimar and Tiefling heritage gifts, and we have also have rules for mixed parentage from any two heritages. But heritage gifts are a wide open design space. I've no idea what the future will being in terms of heritage gifts (from us or from third parties).

Faolyn

(she/her)
Well, we have Aasimar and Tiefling heritage gifts, and we have also have rules for mixed parentage from any two heritages. But heritage gifts are a wide open design space. I've no idea what the future will being in terms of heritage gifts (from us or from third parties).
I don't think we've seen the rules on mixed parentage. I'm guessing that you pick one heritage and then the gift from another heritage, thus allowing you to play an elf/aasimar or halfling/tiefling. Am I correct?

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases