Kickstarter Tiny Furniture's "Sitting Folks" : Resin sitting townsfolk : Painted sets available

ced1106

Explorer
Each core set consists of three miniatures, table, and two benches. Digital-only and painted sets available. Free digital model available.

Includes a limited number of $160 pledges for all unlocked content. That's a lot of tables.

SITTING FOLKS

ec4ef85a2039e81f20e1a84490b29fc5_original.jpg

R_J_K75

Legend
At long last just what my miniature collection has always been missing, the Monk Copyists and Toilet Stories. I can finally complete my collection and really make my adventures come to life. I know I'll put the monk copyists on the toilet with a plate of food and a pillow and theyll never have to leave again. Itll be the ultimate scroll sweatshop. I can imagine my players excitement when they enter a damp room that smells of stale urine and feces and see these poor souls. Go forth brave adventurers, vanquish evil and a bowl of mutton stew, we'll keep a toilet open for you.

Riley

Legend
Supporter
Tiny Furniture makes fabulous resin miniatures. I’ve already gotten great sets of villagers and dead bodies from them. (Yes, they like to fill out neglected niches).

And if you have an excess of money to spend, Tiny Furniture’s painted miniatures are expertly done. People rave about them (and post amazing pictures of the minis they received) on the Dwarven Forge forums.

Remove ads