• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tiny Vs. Kendaz.... (Patch Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
Tiny looks to drown his opponent in a sea of pain.....

The scythe drowns the heavens; negates the chaos of the storm!

Mastey Wastelands!

The scythe drowns the wastelands; negates the chaos of the storm!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The west wind becomes one with the hells; averts the onslaught of the wood!

Attempting to avoid his opponent's move Kendaz tries to vanish and reunite with his hellish home.

Rathan

First Post
OOC- ummm.... Phoenix.. I should have three flags... 1 for first round.. and two of my current round win..... for a total of three.. :D

Kalanyr

Explorer
The rat splits the ocean; fends off the beauty of the tree as it gracefully parts the throw of the flower!
ST: Ocean

Kendaz takes on a powerful defenses battle stance and drawing on the power of the ocean he strikes back as only a cornered rat can.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I know a thing or two about fending off beauty in a fight...especially when that beauty has the power to split an ocean...or a star. But it's times like that when a good sucker punch followed by some slicin' and dicin' can be your only hope of salvation."

Round 3: Tiny- 4 flags and 4 Yen, Kendaz- 0 flags, Goal- 6 flags

Rathan

First Post
Tiny looks for a stonger defense this time knowing Kendaz is crafty when backed into a corner......

The manticore flies underneath the ruins; redirects the push of the elements and drifts on top of the beauty of the tides!

Last edited:

Remove ads