ZEITGEIST Tizbiz Zeitgeist Campaign

Lylandra

Adventurer
(Oh and for a non-spoilery teaser: The campaign ended with a thunderstorm 15 years after the Ritual)

Private developments

Next, we discuss Doctor von Recklinghausen and Andrei and decide that leaving the Doc in Seobriga would be better for the time being. After all, he still got work to do and he seemed not entirely ready yet to reunite with Andrei in Flint. Carlyle seems to understand Recklinghausen's hesitation as Andrei did mess up the Danoran laboratory and is indeed more than a mere human. He's glad that the young man managed to integrate quite well into his Flinter community, using his powers for constructive work, but he's still unsure about Andrei's mental stability.

“To be honest, I'm quite concerned regarding his relationship with Isobel”, he says all of a sudden.

“Why would that be? They're both so sweet and Andrei is all 'gentle giant' whenever he's around her”

“They are still both children, Auryn. Children who only started to develop and understand romantic feelings. It may be fine right now, but do we know how Andrei might react should Isobel eventually reject him?” Carlyle explains, biting his lips at that thought.

“I know where you are coming from, Gabriel. Still, Andrei is not the type of guy who goes on a rampage and hurts the one he loves. He has a kind and naive spirit”

“He has been prone to throwing horses in the past...”

“...at bandits who killed people, I remind you”

“Also, it doesn't need a horse to put Isobel at risk. Even a mere slap from Andrei could end badly for her. He does know rage and he does know how to use force, that's all I'm saying.”

Auryn nods slowly and takes a deep breath in response.

“Fine then. I'll keep an eye on them for signs of trouble. Still I don't think that Andrei will ever misbehave towards Isobel. I've seldom seen someone with that big of a heart and Isobel is the person he holds dearest. Also, I instructed her on how to express her wishes and how to say 'no'. Let's just watch these little birds falling in love, shall we?”

With these words and a disarming smile, she ends this controversy and reminds Carlyle that he still owes her that dance at the Tango bar.

(Looking back to Carlyle's background, it is really understandable that he's concerned for Isobel's safety, even if he doesn't have that close of a relationship to the young Eladrin. Also, deeply caring for Eladrin is a common thread that keeps showing up again and again. Something you can look forward to for adventure 8)

Carlyle turns out to be quite the capable dancer yet again and when Auryn asks him how a man like him wold know so much about dancing, he simply replies that there had always been young Vantryses who needed to learn and polish their societal skills.

We return back to Flint and hand our report to Delft. Then we continue to spend some time with Gene, the mad Godhand and finally get through to him. Unfortunately, he doesn't remember what happened during the last 300 years and doesn't even know why and how Trigenes ( or rather *cough cough*Ashima-Shimtu) would have expanded his lifespan that much. He tells us that he had found texts referring to an ancient, demonic evil being locked away in a hidden crypt and decided to rid the world of it. Being from the “Order of the shining Inquisition”, he felt as if parts of the Clergy had been corrupted from within and were too weak to forsake the use of such a demon. So he entered the Crypta on his own. All he then remembers is that he found Ashima-Shimtu, somehow undid the hook on her mouth and that's it.

Also, he's still quite an ungrateful fanatic who accuses Auryn of being a demoness from the Dreaming who somehow managed to seduce an otherwise sanctified being like a deva. Auryn calls him out on that nonsense and tries to explain that the Demonocracy had been an enemy of both their nations and that he should at least be a tiny bit grateful that we didn't let him rot down there or outright kill him for his hostilities.

(This is a trait that a lot of Clergy members seemed to have in common. Being blindly fanatic to the point that they'd rather call you a whore or demon despite saving their lives and showing kindness and also despite having two highly diplomatic characters. I know they are meant to be an analogue of the renaissance church, but it sometimes felt too much and too frequent to feel like 'real people' and rather seemed like caricatures. For a campaign that's all about ethics, philosophy and opposing beliefs, a lot of the Clergy were just overly antagonistic and portrayed as “obvious bad guys”

I guess this is a symptom of the synergy between our DM's disdain for religious authorities and the way the Clergy is presented in the adventures though ;) )

We agree that we probably shouldn't let Gene run free in Risur as that guy might actually harm random people with his fanaticism. So we decide to schedule a meeting with Cippiano to arrange for an exchange of “prisoners” with Crisillyir.

Next, we send a message to Asrabey to ask about his and Kasvarina's whereabouts. Fortunately, both seem to have gotten away from the Colossus and they are currently residing with the Unseen Court. Asrabey reports that his matriarch's memories are coming back at a very slow rate and that she's remembering her youth and life as a young, married woman. He seems a bit upset about the frequency in which she's talking about her first husband Pillai though.

The next days, we go on with our day-to-day lives. Auryn is busy doing paperwork for her enclave plans and takes Carlyle on several trips to visit some locations in the Cloudwood which she could use for the settlement.

Up next is the wedding of Lord Nathaniel Vantrys and Cecilia Fordren. And of course we offer our help for the preparations of the big event. Ans as both of us still got matters to discuss with Fordren, now that we know his true identity of Gradiax, we ask him for a quick six-eyes talk.

As planned, Carlyle first asks him about the true nature of Cecilia, fearing that she may be a puppet of Fordren. And he's kind of relieved to hear Fordren call her a “beautiful asset” instead. He then boldly explains how he had that genius idea of marrying into the Fordren family to gain a well-known Danoran name and use it to found his empire. Cecilia, he then says, is the person she claims to be: A daughter of one of his family's branches.

“I'm relieved to hear that.” Carlyle replies. “So neither she nor you will mean harm to the Vantrys family.”

“Of course not. The young Lord is one of my most important business partners in Risur. My gate to the country, so to say. A fool would I be to crush that gate.”

“Alright. But know this: To me, Lord Vantrys is like a son. So I will always stand firmly and loyally by his side. At this moment, I am grateful that he finally found a reliable business partner in you. But the moment you betray him, double-cross him or put him in harm's way, you and I will become bitter enemies. And unlike usual humans, I have a lot of time to ensure your downfall.” the last words, Carlyle says with an icy determination.

Fordren smirks at Carlyle's unusually emotional statement. “Understood. Is there anything else you wish to discuss, Mr. Carlyle?”

(Not sure how Gradiax thought about Carlyle's threat that time. He's both full of himself, and from time to time quite aloof, but also a strategist and long-term planner. I'm sure he did his research on Carlyle the moment he knew that Vantrys would be of interest. Usually, he'd dismiss 'Mere mortals', but this mortal managed to subdue his rebellious daughter, and knows his secret so... who knows?)

“Just one more thing: As you probably noticed, Risur is very much not Danor, so exploitation of workers is only successful on the short run. Times are changing and young entrepreneurs like Lord Vantrys and Mr. Sechim are the spearheads of the advancing future. So it might be wise to use them as examples for your own practices.”

This Carlyle says with his usual calm and almost gentle demeanor. Then it is Auryn's turn to speak her mind. She asks Fordren whether his stated regret about the death of Zahir back at the summer court had been his honest feeling or whether this had just been part of his 'Fordren persona'.

“I'm curious why you'd ask that, my dear, but let me make this clear: Eight years ago, I felt a desire, so I placed an order for an Eladrin. Unlike legends say, I do not desire death and destruction for their own sake. I am not a monster. So no, I did not want that boy to die and I regret that he did. I saw what that circumstance did to you and I did not enjoy seeing you grieve and in pain.”

Auryn nods slowly and with a certain relief.

“I see. And I believe you. Strange as it may sound, but over the course of the last weeks, I happened to experience facets of you I deemed to be nonexistent before. So maybe... I do understand you... a bit. Therefore, I am willing to make you an offer: To renew the pact we made, despite the fact that the circumstances have changed quite a lot.”

“I agree.” Fordren answers and immediately offers to seal the deal with a good old handshake.

(From Auryn's perspective, she just made one of the biggest deals of her life as her original “pact” included that Fordren would forever forsakte the thought of owning an Eladrin ever again, thus not only ensuring her own safety, but her sisters' as well)

“Now that we got this settled, let me ask you another question: why me?”

“Why you? An interesting question. It wasn't about you specifically, as you probably already guessed, but I heard rumors about a truly rare beauty with both the radiance and the demeanor of a queen.”

“And so you wanted to tame yourself a queen...” Auryn says silently with a stoic but thoughtful bitterness in her voice.

Fordren chooses to not comment, leaving Auryn to her own thoughts.

“Very well then. We will probably never be 'friends', Mr. Fordren, but under certain circumstances we may be allies. We share the same enemy. Also, Mr. Pemberton's forces were of great help for Sawyer, the Covenant and all of Kellandia during the pursuit of the Imperial raiders. For this, I am truly grateful. And I do sincerely hope that he will continue to be a valuable ally in the coming war against the Mad King Vardanis.”

Fordren replies that “this guy Vardanis” seems like a threat to both Kellandia and Macdam, which is why he doesn't see any reason why Pemberton would stop his support. He seems eerily positive about the prospect of being our “ally” and we wonder whether it is just his curiosity or yet another plan that finally comes to fruition.

A few days later, Auryn suddenly invites Carlyle to the famous Chez Fernandez, an exquisite risuri-crisillyiran restaurant.

(Making fusion food before it was cool)

When Carlyle asks her why she'd go through the hassle of reserving a table in such a noble establishment, she tells him bluntly that she had asked him to name one thing he'd always wanted to do but wouldn't because of being inappropriate for his societal rank. As she knew that he wouldn't be able to name such an unfulfilled wish in time, she just took matters into her own hands and asked Lord Vantrys for his favorite restaurant in Flint.

Turns out that she chose wisely as Carlyle seems to enjoy the really good dinner and fine wine. During their stay, Auryn then tells him about the nine traditional vows Eladrin couples make to each other during their wedding ceremony in front of the holy flame of Srasama: First there is the promise of duty and responsibility for each other, their family and their community. Then there is the promise of growth, which means that a couple is growing together in terms of mental, physical and spiritual strength. Then there is the promise of finding the right path together and being a moral compass for each other.

Carlyle smiles at the first three promises in response, saying that these are qualities that they already find in each other and Auryn agrees wholeheartedly. She then goes on to explain the fourth promise, striving for prosperity in both material and spiritual aspects. The fifth promise is centered around the gifts of a relationship: Happiness, content, love, respect and trust.

Auryn then laughs softly as she says that it might sound weird to have someone like her speak about love in an entirely romantic way. Bust, she explains, these vows are actually ancient and carried over from a more peaceful time. Carlyle is a bit astonished as well, but doesn't really mind. Instead he notices that, of course, these qualities would be natural and to be expected in a functional partnership.

Sixth, she goes on, is the vow of protection and preservation. In recent times, the physical representation of this vow had become somewhat the husband's burden, she explains, as Eladrin women are trained to protect themselves and their smaller children. Still she is no usual Eladrin, that much she knows by now.

Seventh, there is the promise of founding a family and of raising their children together to let them become strong and capable members of Eladrin society. For this part, both agree that founding a family might not be the first thing they should be doing right now as there are more pressing needs and both of them still got plenty of time to settle down.

Eighth is the vow of unity where the couple becomes one with each other in terms of mind and soul so they might understand and truly connect with the world and everything beyond.

(I wonder where this one might come up again ;) )

Together, all of these vows form the ninth: to become true companions, friends and lovers.

(all in all, I took heavy inspiration from traditional hindu wedding ceremonies. But where they got seven vows, I thought of using nine to put emphasis on the fact that the number three would be considered holy for Srasaman rites)

Carlyle states that he sees no reason to not make these vows eventually and thanks Auryn for the insight on this part of her culture. She agrees that they still got plenty of time to form such a bond, even if they are already basically living quite a few of these vows.

“But there is something that I do wish to change: I don't want to hold back my feelings towards you anymore. I wish to be close to you, to feel your warmth. And I would be happy if you felt the same way about me.”

With these words, Auryn gently cups Carlyle's chin and places a loving kiss on his mouth. Carlyle seems to enjoy her sudden honesty and replies that he does feel quite the same about her, he just feared losing his precious privacy and alone time and needed time to think about his future.

“I am happy to tell you that I made up my mind. And that you were right about my home: It is indeed way too large for just one person. And it lacks life. So I wanted to ask you if you might wish to move in?”

Auryn is really taken by surprise this time, so it takes her a few seconds to react to what she just heard. She then happily agrees to move in with him and adds that someone might then finally make good use of that old covered piano.

When they take the cab back to Stray River after dinner, Carlyle then hints that he did not specify on a particular date when Auryn might move in, so why not just come over and start living together tonight? Auryn is positively surprised by the sudden invitation, so she spontaneously agrees. He then shows her around in the (really spacious and underused) house, and this time, he includes all the private and hidden rooms as well. He finally leads her to the beautifully decorated bedroom where both spend another night together.

Charming. Though I almost wonder if the warning about Andrei might be a telegraph of some bad future between Carlyle and Auryn.

Also, in our defense as writers, the first Clergy member you meet is Morgan Cippiano. And after that, I'd intended Ottavia to be pretty reasonable.

Andrew Moreton

Adventurer
My group quite liked Ottavia and managed a working relationship with the God Hand in book 6, overall though they don't particularly like the clergy due to corruption and anti-eladrin genocide

Lylandra

Adventurer
coincidentally, we loved both Cippiano and Ottavia (who returned to Crisillyir after adventure 4) and they will continue to play pivotal roles regarding Crisillyir. So kudos on both of them :)

And yes, their relationship clearly has its ups and downs, that much I can say. (Weirdly enough, I'd say that the even-numbered adventures tend towards up and the odd ones are more related to downs... at least from Auryn's point of view. Interesting...)

Lylandra

Adventurer
A new home

After officially moving in, Auryn offers Isobel to give the rental contract for her home to her so she may use the place for herself and Andrei. Flying Spark, on the other hand, decides to try expand his territory to a second garden.

Before the grand Vantrys-Fordren wedding, Auryn and Carlyle talk about possible gifts for the couple. Auryn tells him that she's in the process of making a stylistic painting for the two based on the elvish sign for “family”. Carlyle explains that she doesn't need to worry too much for her gift as the two will cherish her support and her being at the party.

Regarding his present, he says that he got a special pen for his Lord that shall bring him luck when signing future contracts. Also, he mixed some ink for writing hidden messages with said pen. So should he ever be in trouble, he'd only need to write him a letter with this ink and he'll come to his aid. After all, Lord Vantrys will always be like a son to him, so should the young man ever be in trouble he'll put everything aside to help him.

Fortunately for everyone involved, the wedding ceremony and the grand party afterwards turn out to be both memorable events and run smoothly without unwanted incidents. The only two notable events are Heward Sechim finally wearing a suit (and feeling obviously very uncomfortable in this “dress-up”) and Carlyle wearing the suit Auryn had modified for him back in the days (and really liking it)

A few days later, a young elvish looking woman suddenly stands in front of Carlyle's (and now apparently also Auryn's) home. We immediately understand who's facing us the moment we see her metal prosthetic. The blond elf introduces herself as “Shealis the war orphan” who heard that Carlyle got a room for rent and says that she got a stipend for Pardwright.

“A war orphan? Fourth Yerasol? Then your parents died heroically for Risur. Who were they?” Carlyle asks curiously with a small grin.

“Umm... they were Martha and Bruce from Shale. They were elves, like me!” Shealis answers, obviously unsure about her answer.

“Which regiment? Do you have a family name? Where did they fall?” Auryn adds, smiling mischievously while inquiring further.

“Uh, listen. I got this work of paper...” - she then pulls out her legal documents, which identify her as Shealis Hayburn - “...everything you need to know is in there. Also, I got gifts for my wonderful new landlords.”

She then pulls out a magical hearthstone and some really old pieces of fine ceramics that had been missing in Carlyle's cupboard ever since one young Vantrys broke them in a rage a few centuries ago. (She must have cast divination or something like that to know what to get for each of us)

Auryn and Carlyle are quite surprised by her gifts and push her inside. We then spill the beans that it didn't take us long to get her true identity and understand that she was probably sent to us by Harkover Lee to give her a temporal home (and to keep an eye on her). Carlyle doesn't seem too happy at the prospect of getting a subtenant, but who is he to go against the Principal Minister's wishes.

He then looks the elf formerly known as Teraklir straight in the eyes and gives her a few instructions:

“Well then, you may live here. But know that this is not an easy place to live. First, as you already know, we are agents of Risur. We got enemies. Clever enemies who are watching us and our moves. We didn't buy your little 'orphan' story and neither will they, no matter what your passport says. So you better improve it. Learn the details, live the details. Second, you will care for yourself. You will clean and tidy your room, do the groceries and cook. I may be willing to cook for two people, but I won't cook for three. And third... do not break anything. Understood?”

Shealis just nods silently before we show her one of the guest rooms to inhabit. Before we leave her to unpack her stuff, we can hear her mumble silently about how she totally should have gotten herself servants to care for her in these uncivilized lands.

(Speaking of Shahalesti shenanigans, eh? Shealis had been the Ex-girlfriend of Tizbiz' character in my WotBS campaign. So he returned the favor and brought her back as a dragon's alter ego. Anyway, this is how we got our second house dragon. And this isn't the last time we heard from her.

Also, she got the room furthest away from the Lord's bedroom)

Shortly after, Dr. von Recklinghausen finally asks us to give him and Lynn a teleport to Flint to meet his estranged son. Both are instantly charmed by Isobel, but the Doc seems to be approaching Andrei very cautiously and we guess that he'll need much more time to connect with him. Andrei on the other hand knows very little about his father, but he does wish to make a good impression, so he tells the couple all about his work as a construction worker.

A couple days later, Auryn gets a tingling sense of being watched while she's making love with Carlyle. She tries to not be bothered too much by it, but when Carlyle gets the same sense of impeding scrying a few moments later, he apologizes and leaves bed to get dressed.

“Enough is enough. These guys have been going on my nerves, but this is it.”

He then leaves to got for an emergency shopping of magical scrolls and returns with a “private sanctum” spell and a scroll of permanency.

(that's what favors and prestige are for, I guess? ;) Never seen the private sanctum be used that literally.

Also, we don't really know who's doing the scrying stuff for the Obs, but it has to be quite the capable spellcaster. Anyway, I remember joking about good ol' Nic having to witness the disturbing sight of Kasvarina's striking image doing it with another man.)

Carlyle continues ranting sarcastically about the Obscurati being creepy peeps and being a man who values his and his lover's privacy. After finishing the spells, he returns to Auryn's side, promising her that she won't have to expect more prying eyes.

(I could show the full layout of Carlyle's house if you are interested. His player took the effort to make up one that would be fitting for a noble's former home)

---

We suddenly find ourselves aboard a ship heading towards a mist-covered island with one lonely estate atop it. To our surprise, we are wearing the bodies of very different people, who are soon being adressed as “Livia Hatsfield” and “Kiov Hetman”, members of the Obscurati. We and other Obs agents arrive on said island and are hailed by none else than Leone Quintal (didn't we kill that guy?) and Han Jierre to some kind of gathering.

The Obs on the island use Witchoil lanterns to bring us all to the Bleak Gate where a giant Shadowlisk scans all of us for signs of trouble. These precautions turn out to be warranted as one of our group turns out to be a Godhand of the Clergy in disguise. The Shadowlisk uses its powers to... melt the poor guy to the walls all while he's screaming in pain. As soon as the transition is completed, the ghost of another old acquaintance greets the rest of us.

“Welcome to the Obscurati” says Reed Macbannin.

(This was a major WTF moment. We knew that this was just a teaser of what could happen during this adventure – and I actually changed Oscan Ligurio to Kiov in this version as we did not choose that madman. First, Leone and MacB still being around and then Han Jierre as a senior member of the Obs?

Also, see, yet another crazy Godhand! And well played with that introduction that happens almost roughly at the halfway point of the whole campaign. Looking back, there are quite a few things in adventure 7 that will come back full circle at the end of the campaign)

Lylandra

Adventurer
Oh no, having a little tease can be refreshing. We do have some comments on adventure 13, but it will take some time until we get there ;)

Sooo... here's the layout (and caution! long post!):

Ground floor

1588352662777.png

1 - Entrance (Beautiful carpet, small desk, few simple paintings and portraits, one magical lantern)

2 - Kitchen (Oven, stove, several cupboards, drawers, shelves, cozy sitting corner, the whole room is filled with a certain smell of tea)

3 - Storage Room (for ingredients and general supplies)

4 - Hidden Room (without any door, contains weapons, armor, fine tools and a backpack with survival gear)

5 - Grand Dining Room (finely decorated room, parquet floor, big wooden table, high quality chairs, cupboards containing fine porcellain - almost everything is covererd with sheets... Yep, Carlyle is actually dining in the kitchen. If he's in the mood for having dinner at all.)

6 - Salon (finely decorated room for social gathering, parquet floor, comfy chairs around a small table, a small bar, some cozy seats - almost everythig is covered in sheets)

7 - Lounge (cozy living room, parquet floor with several expensive carpets, two leather sofas, several leather seats, large glass front containing a door to the garden, several portraits, a large picture of Flint, a larger wooden bar, the piano! There is a soft smell of tobacco smoke in the air - nope, that's not from Nic - seems as if Carlyle is using this room)

8 - Cigar Room (smaller room, ceiling is a bit slanted due to the stairs leading to the other floor running above this room, parquet floor, several winged chairs, a minibar, a chest containing a selection of high quality cigars, whole interieur is filled with the smells of tobacco, smoke and other smoking weeds)

9 - Library (parquet floor, several reading seats, book shelves all over the walls containing the grand classics of Risur, official and family chronicles, encyclopedias, legal texts from several centuries, large collection of textbooks for historical and political topics, herbology, alchemy, heraldry and a small corner with "shallow literature" - mostly romance and adventure novels. There is also a large writing desk with orderly documents. Auryn will definitely add several books about botany, philosophy, druidism, music, arts and magic)

10/11 - Small Bathrooms (contaning manual pumps for water supply)

12 - Workroom (containing tools and material for everyday work, maintenance and repair. Servants used to work here, and Carlyle is still in his DIY mood, so it is used regularly)

13 - Servants' Room (simple room, bed, closet, washing cubicle, chair, simple desk - everything is covered in sheets)

14 - Wardrobe (long room for coats, hats, shoes and umbrellas)

15 - Intermediate Corridor and stairs leading upstairs (short hallway, carpets and more portraits / paintings)

16 - Corridor leading to the Basement (same as 15)

44 - Garden (large garden area with a well-kept lawn, several herbal beds, a few flowerbeds, a small terrace with an outdoor lounge, a brick-built barbecue and a high hedge)

1st floor (or 2nd depending on how you count)

1588352753003.png

17 - Corridor (like the one downstairs, both stairs are secured by wooden banisters)

18/19 - Guest Rooms (Garden view with large windows to both sides, each containing a large bed, a desk, a chair, and a closet. One is unused, furniture covered with sheets. The other one is Shealis' room. Auryn inhabited one of those during the Byron part between adventure 3 and 4)

20 - 23 - More Guest Rooms (Side view, otherwise just like the other two. Covererd in sheets. Vantrys kids used either these or the Garden view rooms, depending on the status of the guests back in the days.)

24 / 25 - Bathrooms (nowadays only used by guests, large rooms with a manual pump, toilets, lavatories, closets and mirrors)

26 - Storage Room (storage for bedsheets, cleaning material, additional pillows, blankets, beds...)

27 - Walk-in Wardrobe (Repurposed room, several coatracks, mirrors, small closets, dressing aids)

28 - Large Bedroom (luxurious noble's bedroom with lots of windows, a large, expensive wooden double bed - Carlyle pointed that one out and he seems proud of it - two bedside tables, soft bedside carpets and magical reading lamps. Right side of the bed there's a small corner for a sofa, a desk, two chairs and several more closets. On the left side, there's a small bathroom with two lavatories, mirrors, cabinets, bathrobes and another manual pump. Next to the bathroom there's a small corner with a giant mirror, hair care, brushes and perfume. Wonder if Carlyle and Auryn have enough space for all their clothes...)

29 - Secret Room (same as the one downstairs but specifically warded against scrying. Contains healing potions, a copy of Carlyle's spellbook and the personal notes)

2nd floor (or 3rd...)

1588361215021.png

30 - Alchemy Lab (several desks with lab equipment, shelves with flasks, beakers and other glassware, material components and specialized tools)

31 - Alchemy Storage Room (Additional storing space for sensitive/susceptible material in iron chests. There is also one chest with additional emergency equipment)

32 - Workshop for fine mechanics (large workshop for mechanics, locksmithery, engineering experiments and complex mechanisms . full of working benches, tools and protective features)

33 - Storage for the Workshop

34 - Training Room (Large "hall" filled with combat dummys, hooks, bars, climbing frames, mats and ropes. For combat and fitness training)

35 - Hallway (simple hallway without decoration)

Basement

1588362611695.png

36 - Storage for Gardening Material (Gardening tools, chairs, tables, seeds and fertilizer for flowers and herbs, sunshades)

37 - Drainage and Main Well (Room filled with pipes which are connected to the manual pumps, large well with two additional manual pumps, one large pipe leading to the sewers system)

38 - Laundry (washing troughs, clotheslines, detergents, oven for hot water)

39 - Storage (Just your typical basement storage... boxes filled with old items and stuff that's seldomly used)

40 - Storage/Wine Cellar (For food that needs to be stored at lower temperatures, several wine racks and high quality spirits)

41 - Corridor (Simple, tiled)

42 - Grand Bath (Tiled, grand room with a large stone-plated pool suitable for several people, oven for hot water, multiple manual pumps, bathroom couches, towels and a minibar)

43 - Hidden Bullpen (Warded room with chains, ropes, magecuffs and gags. In case the RHC cells are not available and we got a prisoner... definitely not meant for kinky stuff)

Remove ads