• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TMNT Voice Cast

LightPhoenix

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Bummer that they have Kevin Smith, and not reprising his Silent Bob type role. :(

You can take solace in the fact that it's only a cameo, he's not voicing any main characters.

Now, SMG as April... Ugh.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Freakin' Sweet! Mako as the voice of Splinter!! :cool: :cool:

I am a huge Kevin Smith fan too, so I am looking forward to learning more about his character! :cool:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah Roudi, I think you missed the sarcasm factor there.

SMG as April?! The hell?! They should gone with someone like Kari Wulgren or maybe even the mighty Wendee Lee. I know they could have gotten a better voice talent for that role.

But at least Mako as Splinter was/is a good choice. Too bad he won't be able to reprise that role, Iroh, or Aku either.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Nightfall said:
Yeah Roudi, I think you missed the sarcasm factor there.

SMG as April?! The hell?! They should gone with someone like Kari Wulgren or maybe even the mighty Wendee Lee. I know they could have gotten a better voice talent for that role.
Who the hell are Kari Wulgreen and Wendee Lee? I hope you're not reading their names off of those American-produced Hentai films. :]

LightPhoenix

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Who the hell are Kari Wulgreen and Wendee Lee? I hope you're not reading their names off of those American-produced Hentai films. :]

Heh.

Kari Wahlgren and Wendee Lee apparently are both anime voice actors. Kari has a bit more experience, especially in video games, from her resume.

Personally, I'm not sure either would do a good job either. Probably better than SMG, for sure, but I don't think either of them are a good fit either. Neither has done voice work for any films, just anime and video games.

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Frukathka said:
Freakin' Sweet! Mako as the voice of Splinter!! :cool: :cool:

You mean he made it in before he died?!?! Oh, frabjulous day! Mako's my hero.

By the way, Wendee Lee is the voice of Fay Valentine in Cowboy Bebop. That's a show that everyone should watch, even if you don't like anime.

Ranger REG

Explorer
GoodKingJayIII said:
By the way, Wendee Lee is the voice of Fay Valentine in Cowboy Bebop. That's a show that everyone should watch, even if you don't like anime.
Does Cowboy Bebop have mecha?

Does it have face faults or Pokemon art style?

Remove ads