TMP Board

W

WizO_Pounamu

Hi Jake,

I completely agree. We're waiting on confirmation/creation really.

Rest assured (if you can ;) ) that the subject has been broached with the boss. In fact the last reply I got from her was only a couple of days ago, so it hasn't fallen through the cracks completely.

I won't give you an ETA on it, because TMP has been notorious for missing those, but we're working on it.

Once the forum is up, it's not much work to move threads over from Map of the Planes (IC story rping in any setting), rules and ref or here to the new forum.

- Pounamu

B

Bhryn Astairre

On that subject...

Does the TMP actually HAVE somewhere for the brawlers to go? Last I checked, it didn't.

W

WizO_Pounamu

As mentioned in other threads (but I probably need to gather it all together in one stickied non-discussion one), we use Limbo as current replacement for TMP's to-be combat room, the Alley. We have no choice in this for now. If you are playing a TMP-setting fight, you are currently excused from having 3 people minimum in the room. However, Limbo remains "first in first served" - if there is already a group playing in Limbo, whether a TMP scene or not, the players who come after please wait your turn.

TMP is still needing the combat room, setting-specific bot and message boards. The chat side things are not going to be given to us until staff higher than me decide that we've earnt them, probably through the number of players in TMP at noticed times.

The board, I got a note from my boss tonight to assure me that she's still working on it. We still can't give an ETA at this point though, sorry.

- Pounamu

Remove ads