• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TMP submissions

Jetbomb24

First Post
heh... just chastised a subordinate in my gaming clan for not going on the club's site since the 5th and here I am with posts marked new dating back to the 4th...

Well, I might as well offer my services... What ever you need, I'll do (expecially when it comes to typing). I am kinda local to NYC (give or take 400-500 miles, still in state, though) and I at least could do a general idea of prices and descriptions. I will need some one to kick me in a direction (preferibly the right one), but I'll do just about everything except serious web coding (all I know is HTML). I should mention that I'm also in drafting and can do any autodesk stuff including CAD and some 3D pictures of items.

C

Ceres

I will say that the Tech info is coming along...not very fast...but it is coming...

I think I'm going to put up a thread asking for input an suggestions...make it easier on me...

Anyways, I just wanted to assure you that it is being worked on, Pou, albiet slowly.

Jayce

W

WizO_Pounamu

Thanks folks!

Ok, what I do need another go at, is someone writing up the serving bot menu. It didn;t get quite finished last time and I'm afraid I got nowhere with it myself. :blush: Whoever take this one would need a general knowledge or ability to figure out pricing relative to New York and some american snack/product knowledge... We are not using brand names, but one of the minor confusions I hit earlier was trying to describe weights/sizes of things when I don't know those silly imperial measurements. :p

I've had an offer for someone to draw up a map... I just need to get off my rear and find the measurements etc. *sighs* I wish I had some slack from my schoolwork... :(

- Pounamu

Jetbomb24

First Post
I might just finish that up. Maybe even do a decent job if there's enough time. I think I might ask my mom for the prices too, since she's a cashier.

[edit]Slaging Eagle Scout Project... Don't hold your breath[/edit]

Remove ads