• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To everyone who plays in my games or in whose games I play...

I've been ill for the last few months (extremely tired and nauseous the whole day) and I was chronically ill already and that's playing up again so I spend all the time I can spare away from university in bed or taking a hot bath.

So sorry but I'm refraining to some sporadic posting and I promise to update my games or post in other games then the IR (just moves to fast to let go...) as soon as I can and I sincerely hope I'm able to do that tomorrow or the day after that or perhaps even today.

Kris out.

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
We'll miss ya! Get better soon!

hehe...I'll try and keep Amelia alive in RE.

;)

but seriously, your health is more important, rest and get well!

Gurdjieff

First Post
I'm still TFO... Damn that Venus @ My computer

I went and I've go Pfeifer it seems (for the last 6 months orso.. well at least know I know that I'm not tired from University...) and I already knew I had a permanent problem with my digestive system which is playin up again (throwing up, cramps, the works) and what is causing the loosing sense of balance and equilibrium and the persistent nauseous stuff and headaches he doesn't know.

Shrug.

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
Sucks Kris =\ You have very bad timing you know that? =] Just at the start of the IR, running AIM and DMming our evil group? Well, just get better fast. We wouldn't want to miss you for too long. I'll visit you sometime with the cube, it's bound to make you feel better. Go go Rogue Squadron!

Gurdjieff

First Post
Kris was scared to go outside after watching me play Resident Evil. He pwned Rogue Squadron though ;o. But still he was scared of going outside ;]. Metroid Prime = Great Game but the heretics didn't think it was that good because there was no keyboard & mouse. Ugh. For the rest, great weekend.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads