• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To tame the Stonelands.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
OOC: Yeah, that's good. I was just about to say that I can't anymore create coherent english sentences without some sleep first. Later.

Blackrat

The feathered one leads you to the inner cave which is a huge open area with many tunnels leading to living areas. He takes you to a cave on the far wall. "This is my quarters. You may wait here." The cave is furnished with animal-furs, and few wooden benches. Many charms hang from the ceiling. Feathers, bones and semiprecious stones are in abundance, as well as potted herbs. It seems he is somesort of medicine-man.

After a while, maybe three to five hours you hear banging of drums from outside and shortly the hobgoblin returns. "Warmaster Gheng has returned. I will take you to him now." He leads you once again outside and the large communal area is bustling with activity. A large circle has formed around a group of warriors.

These are the best eguipped warriors you have seen in this tribe. All wearing metal breastplates and carrying greatswords as well as bows. One of them has a cloak made of reptilian skin and he is carrying with another warrior a head of a huge beast. It looks like one of the lizards they use as mounts, but at least twice the size.

The feathered one bows before him and speaks in their own language. This is obviously the Warmaster. He looks at you and laughs saying something in goblinese. One of your aides whispers to you. "It seems he thinks you as puny little girl who can't possibly be a leader of such a force that we are."

Blackrat

Warmaster Gheng measures you with his eyes and drops the dinosaur-head. He unclasps the cloak. "I would like to see that might human. Will you spar with me?"

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I will, Launa says sternly.

She gets up and readies herself. Before entering combat, she casts Divine Power on herself.

OOC: STR 19 (+4 to ATK/DMG) for 8 rounds
HP: 72/72 (8 temporary hit points)

Blackrat

He opens the buckles holding his breastplate on and lets it fall off of him. Taking two staffs from a rack on the wall he throws the other one to you. The others join the circle that expands a little to give you room. He bows to you and takes a fighting stance. As he does so he starts to sing in a low chanting voice. You can feel the magical energy vowen to the song, bolstering his own prowess.

OOC: His initiative 14. Roll for yours and if you get better you can start the fight. You can choose not to take take the staff, instead using fists if you wish. You are currently 15ft apart.

Blackrat

OOC: Okay then. We'll resume later when I can get to the stats of Gheng. Didn't occur to me to write them in my notebook to take to work :heh:. Sorry about that.

Remove ads