To tame the Stonelands.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Gheng leaps at you with the staff coming low barely missing you as you jump over his strike.

OOC: If you wish, I could just roll this fight unless you plan to do something drastic. Otherwise it's going to be pretty much attack/attack... until one of you has taken enough hits to drop under 1/2 hitpoints.

Blackrat

Launa's first two strikes scrape Gheng but he gets his staff to block the last one. He whirls his staff up, faking with the upward swing and suddenly bringing the other end towards Launa's knee, almost taking her her leg with full force.

OOC: He took 19
you took 8

Blackrat

You are too fast for Gheng to parry and the two last strikes actually take solid blows on him. He takes a step back and raises his hand. "Very well, you are mighty indeed. Let's go to my hall to talk more."

Blackrat

OOC: I'll be taking the weekend off. Won't be getting much PbP'ng done. I'll do that map though, (hopefully :heh: ).

Blackrat

He takes you to his personal area, a large room with furniture you'd expect to see in a Cormyrean fortress. Heavy desk, strong chairs, banners on the wall and a shelf filled with assortment of books and other equipment. He sits on his chair and motions you and your group to sit down too. "I hear you are building a settlement. You come claim the area for human nation?"

Remove ads