To The Death

MadMaxim

First Post
Well, this elf certainly needs to work on his manners. Edos looks at Loopy as he tells about his preffered fighting style. He sure knows how to use complicated words for simple things. If he is as good at fighting as he is at talking, he could possibly be a rather deadly fighter, but he could possibly just be bluffing to cover up for inadequate skills. Only time will tell, I suppose... Perhaps he'll impress Lysander. Then Edos turns to address the instructor.

"Sir Lysander. I use the power of my mind to bring pain and suffering to my foes. With a little concentration, I can set my opponent on fire, freeze his blood or electricute him with the power of thunder bolts. At the same time, I'm able to use this very same power to protect myself against his attacks by surrounding myself with an invisible screen of pure force that deflects his attacks and leaves him open to my next barrage of pain. My powers are not unlike those of the dwarf's necromantic powers, but they're still different and, in my humble opinion, more powerful than his spells, although I don't rule out their usefulness."

Kelleris

Explorer
OOC: Hey, MadMaxim, what tone are you using for Edos? Is he describing himself in contrast to the dwarf in a denigrating way and rolling his eyes at Loopy, or is he in a more bemused-and-curious mood? Or perhaps he's blustering because he lacks some degree of self-confidence? Just wondering how Loopy should take Edos's words and bearing.

MadMaxim

First Post
OOC: Edos is rather curious, as he has difficulty picturing Loopy's fighting style. Therefore he doesn't really know whether he's just blustering or if he actually is as deadly as he claims to be. Edos generally doesn't hold fighter types in a very high regard, but he knows they can be dangerous to an unprepared psion. Edos primarily believes that psionics are mightier than both weapons and magic, but of course he could be proven wrong.

Kelleris

Explorer
OOC: Hey, MadMaxim. (If you're still checking this thread.) I'm starting a PbP game with my group in the next couple of weeks or so. Would you be interested in joining? I know the pain of the eternal DM, man. If you want to look into it, I've been posting house rules and planning stuff in this thread if you're interesting in taking a look.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases