• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To the Designers: May we please have the DDXP errata?

Elsidar

Explorer
If you look closely, we already have some of it.

Remember this first glimpse of the sample characters?

Compare the introductions in the Arcane and Divine power sections in the Picasa gallery with the character sheets zipped up on the Wizard's website.

For example:

From the scanned images:
Your powers are called prayers, since they are from the divine power source. Some of your powers require you to use a weapon, and some require you to have your holy symbol (also called an implement) in hand. If a power does not state "weapon" or "implement", then you don't need to have your weapon or holy symbol in your hand.

From the PDFs:
Your powers are called prayers, since they are from the divine power source. Some of your powers require you to use a weapon. If a power does not state "weapon", then you don't need to have your weapon in your hand. You usually have your holy symbol (an implement) in your hand when you use certain powers, but it's not required.

I do recall somebody mentioning that requiring an implement to use powers at all seemed contradictory to the "Wizards & Implements" article from a few months ago. This seems to have taken care of that issue.

Anybody notice any more discrepancies between the character sheets?

jdeyonke

First Post
Nice job. They have indeed changed the character sheets. I have my hardcopies from the Experience, and they match the Wizard zip I downloaded just after the con. I just went back to the site and downloaded them again, and they are in fact changed. I only looked at the Cleric and Paladin so far. Now to check the others...

KidSnide

Adventurer
According to the revised character sheets, Careful Shot adds an extra +4 (presumably the Dex modifier) to the attack role at the cost of foregoing the +4 to damage.

FireLance

Legend
Two changes I have noted:

1. Ranger at-will power Careful Shot now deals 1d10 damage instead of 1d10+4.

2. Wizard power Ray of Frost (on Warlock sheet) is now an encounter power instead of an at-will power.

Christian

Explorer
Christian, it's been dealt with by a moderator. Please don't continue the threadjack. ~ Piratecat

Last edited by a moderator:

fafhrd

First Post
FireLance said:
2. Wizard power Ray of Frost (on Warlock sheet) is now an encounter power instead of an at-will power.
Hmm. I imagine Ray of Frost is At Will for a wizard. Half elf feature: gain at will power from another class as an encounter power?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads