• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To Those Who Bash Uwe Boll [UPDATED]

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Now only if there were something like this to deal with whiney gamers who snipe at game designers or comic book creators on message boards. I'd pay money to see some of these people get to the snot beaten out of them.

Even though they got beat at least those critics had the balls to step into the ring to fight for thier convictions.

Still perplexed at what this actually proves. So Boll was able to beat-up a group of guys that are out-of-shape and that he outweighs? And the one guy that could have actually stood a good chance of knocking Boll's teeth in? He was cut from the roster of contenders, making it even more lopsided.

Way I see it, all Boll did was just prove his critics (any semi-rational thinking human being) right while also proving he's a media-wench (pretty sure the more appropriate term is not grandma-friendly).

Kesh

First Post
Basically, it was a PR stunt by Boll. He pulled in a bunch of non-boxers who had panned his movies, and beat the crap out of them. Knowing full well he would beat the crap out of them.

Apparently, some of the 'contestants' were foolish enough to take him up on it.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Kesh said:
Apparently, some of the 'contestants' were foolish enough to take him up on it.
The diver from AICN cracks me up even more. :lol:

Still, Boll needs to be put down. Let's up the ante with mixed martial arts.

KaosDevice

Explorer
Lowtax from somethingawful has a piece up about his experience. It is pretty halarious, espescially his insights from the set of 'Postal'. What I really find amusing is Lowtax says he never reviewed anything that Boll had done prior to the bout, he just volunteered for S&G's.

What this really proves to me is that Boll is an even bigger nitwit then I first initially thought.

KaosDevice said:
What this really proves to me is that Boll is an even bigger nitwit then I first initially thought.
And that is saying something ;)

Kaodi,
Not sure on details about the guy that got cut, other than a snippet about him being the only one that could possibly fight Boll on a more even playing field.

I'm pretty sure if you Goggle Uwe Boll you'll find more info about it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads